Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Yes there has been. Look to the title and it usually tells you when.

2 Likes

Thanks man very much appreciated

Tried the human path today, and its certainly more interesting than all other species, feels like one man army, it will be really interesting to see how long we can survive against everything supernatural.

2 Likes

I think the Kol date may be a you only bug, I got with it no problems!

1 Like

Out of curiousity: is it possible to get Sera and Cyrus to agree to go out with MC? I tried, but Sera turned me down and Cyrus thought it was a joke. Is my relationship with them just too low, or?

Currently, Sera, Cyrus, and Yakov (correct me if I’m wrong), are what @daydreamsincolor refers to as ‘slow build’ relationships. As it says, it’ll take time, lots of time. But you can earn ‘relationship points’ from them, though, for now.

1 Like

@Dark_Stalker
It should but I didn’t want to give boosts to two stats when every other species branch got only one. I’ll have to rethink it though.

@Rebelgirl
Leon date is fixed for next update. The Kol first date is missed if MC loses the hydra/manticore fight, but you’re right that there’s a continuity error during the second date if that happens. Also fixed for next update.

Thank you!:grin:

2 Likes

Did the requirements for being a human change? I’m having trouble unlocking the choice for it through my usual methods of “punch everything until they fall over.” :confused:

Well, you have to refuse to become a “magician”.(which is another race on its own, sort of)

No, I mean I can’t get the option to be human to begin with, i.e. at the first simulation.

Ummm, don’t chose “get back!”, cuz that’s a telekinesis skill

Oppose to being abnormal whenever asked, do not click on (get back) like the other user said during simulation test, i had worst relationship score possible with all characters when i was declared human (you need to neglect your suitemates)

Ill give a detailed guide if you need. Currently im cambion,nephilim and human in 3 save slots :smile:

Still sad I can’t have my Nephilim mc intern for the Corona campaign, when it comes to the jobs. As I’ve said before my mc has no problem becoming involved in politics, just not as a patsy for either Leon or Cyrus’ dads.
Well I went the next best thing to intern for the news organization, hopefully my mc’s intelligence and charisma will allow him to rise beyond fetching coffee soon-ish.

Also got this error when telling Astrid I was looking for her brother in the telekinesis lesson scene: “chapter5 line 3147: Invalid expression at char 46, expected no more tokens, found: BOOLEAN_OPERATOR [or]”

2 Likes

Is it possible to have more than 3 save slots? 5 maybe? At the moment I have to run chrome and ie for my kitsune, nephilim, dragonborn, human at different chapters lol.

I also found it interesting how my MC was able to “flirt” with Davina when he went for lunch with kol. Would be pretty hilarious if that option was available while on dates with the girls :rofl:

4 Likes

I dont think so, 3 is max

But yes the more slots the better! Hope we can have save slots in finalized version of game too!
Because this game has many branchings just like tokyo wizard, but unique in its own way, i m having a hard time deciding which species to save and continue in next update :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How do u meet the hunters?
I’ve been trying but no luck

You have to run away, at the swamp/forest choice when looking for the pixies. This third option will only appear if you’ve been very resistant to the idea of magic.

@RagEgnite
The only requirements for being human are no points to telekinesis, no points to elemental manipulation.

@Ricemaker
I’ll see about trying that for the next update.
:joy: The option was only meant to be available for MC’s that are with Kol as friends (i.e. are single), but I’ll have to think about adding it to the other scenes.

@The_Otaku_Dragon_Sla
If you want to survive the encounter, you have to play as a human and have high resistance. If you don’t care about the former part, you only need high resistance.

1 Like

That’s still strange though because my character doesn’t actively engage in magic, yet I still have the option for human greyed out. (The stats for telekenisis and ritual magic appear but are at 0.) Could you check your coding just to be sure I’m not going mad? Thanks.

I think if you choose “go to sleep” as the first option, then you can’t be human. (That’s what it looks like from the code, at any rate.)

2 Likes