Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Would kitsune be able to learn shapeshifting from Kol (as we may have already asked him about), or would it have to be from another kitsune?

1 Like

I, for one, would be content with stealing the affection Sera’s dragon has for her :imp:

btw, @daydreamsincolor I found a name for your sadistic side: nightmaresinmonochrome

5 Likes

How sharp are the claws of a dragonborn? I imagine eviscerating enemies.:joy:

1 Like

@ParrotWatcher
Kitsune and dragonborn would both learn shifting from Kol

@UmbraLamia
I approve :grin:

@Arkham
Does this mean I have to design a sharpness scale?! Hm…They’re equivalent in sharpness to kitsune claws :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Well since most of my classes are with Astrid I’m not picky, but I would like more elemental magic class, they still need to teach me to use my light magic! :smile:

Well you keep her brother distracted so he doesn’t bother us :grin:

5 Likes

well, for one, light magic isn’t actually a magic, but rather, the source/motivation/driving force/ insertbetterword for your magic. :smirk:

Edit: @idonotlikeusernames Light manipulation, then :smirk:

Naw, light manipulation is mentioned as an “elemental” ability all nephilim are supposed to have and then there is that “angelic” magic too (that my mc is already quite weary of by its reputation for creating hordes of addicts alone). :unamused:

1 Like

Found a problem. In the “insult Astrid and Leon” option, the following dialogue occurs:

“All of you stop it,” says Kol. He sighs and turns to Astrid, “Do you know when our other suitemates will arrive?”

“That’s good, then it won’t be me alone with you three about to murder each other.”

(i.e. Astrid’s reply, telling Kol when the others are arriving, is missing.)

“You or Leon probably, or Astrid, I guess,” you say. “Any of those would make sense for political purposes.”

My MC only has 2 intelligence; I don’t really see him as the sort to have worked out the political machinations in only a day…

2 Likes

Tried the demo, and it caught my interest, though i think the story moves a bit slow, (unless the aurthor is planning a sequel) but overall i liked it, looking forward to see it completed, its a good one and will like to see it complete. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, did he hit his poor head a few times too many?

2 Likes

This is my hunter former punch mage; my kitsune is highly intelligent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When we’re training can something happen to us and get stuck in our form of what ever species we are

1 Like

Would’ve thought someone related to dragons would have sharper claws then a fox

Well dragons have talons while kitsune have claws. But either way, dragons would have the sharper claws because kitsune would use their intellect and tricks to take their opponents down. Dragons would go head first due to pride.

4 Likes

I’d sorta like to know others got their MC to be Kitsune.

Well mine currently is a kitsune, so there’s that

One thing I’ve noticed: when my classmates go yell at Ebner and I pick ‘confer with my more rational suitemates,’ Ebner gets irritated with me, same as if I’d actually started yelling at him.

Is this a bug, or is Ebner just that much of an arse?

2 Likes

Those darn humans, every last one of them unilaterally condemning an entire species. When will they learn?:wink:

6 Likes

Choose fire as your magical element.

Yes he is? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Actually, the code basically just dumps you straight into the “Join them in their interrogation.” choice after the stat changes, meaning that both Seraphina and (depending on other variables) Ebner will chew you out for basically not doing what you actually did do…

2 Likes

Yep, a tiny bug because @daydreamsincolor decided to reuse a label XD

2 Likes