Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I just need a little closure—And then I’m done with Them

Them shouldn’t be capitalized, I mean if we’re emphasizing isn’t a nice bold much better?

1 Like

I don’t know why but the bold just make me think the mc has a vendetta against their parents, i don’t know how but it just does

Do you mean we’re not supposed to? It’s “Them” “They” are among us “They” raised us.

During the chapter 5 RO scene with Thalia, when the MC suggest that they return to NMC and not watch the duels, rel stat with thalia increases by 15%, I assume it’s supposed to be a decrease?

Also, Altair refers to Li as Lee.

1 Like

@UmbraLamia
Thank you, all fixed for next update! Contacting parent choice will be added as well.

@Dark_Stalker
IT WILL BE USED! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Good point about manipulation. Will be visible in next update.
Thank you–fixed for next update!

4 Likes

Does it have any benefits? (Beyond unlocking one of the secret species, that is.) I mean, I can see why a good sense of direction would be useful, but a bad one?

2 Likes

MCs with a bad sense of direction may stumble upon certain things while lost that could prove useful :grin:

9 Likes

I loved the demo, and keep replaying it.

I can’t wait till you for you to finish this as I know its going to be one of my favourite games as its already up there only part way done.

I played one of your earlier demos and didn’t enjoy it as much as I have this new version.

So far I’ve played as a elemental, nephilim, dragonborn and kitsune, not sure which one is my favourite as each is written well. I’m so interested in the secret species you’ve hinted at and can’t wait to see what they are.

So far I’ve only played Kol’s romance and thus can’t tell you what I think about your romance routes apart from how pleased I am when it comes to how many choices there are.

Overall I love this already and can’t wait to see how this develops

2 Likes

For me I’d say my favourite currently is the kitsune, because as I’ve said once before, I’m a sucker for Japanese folklore

3 Likes

Has anybody found any of the hidden species?

None of them have been implemented yet

@Tilunar
Thank you so much!!! :blush:

1 Like

With a crowbar or an axe? :slight_smile:

Backhand or forehand?

My favourite phrase from the game so far: “Whatever helps you sleep at night.”
Guess who? :grin:

Huh? I thought we were discussing breaking Cyrus out of his shell (because he’s apparently a mollusk :slight_smile: ), not tennis.

I’m talking about if you use the crowbar, would you do a backhand strike or forehand? It’s a reference to the batman under the red hood where joke is beating robin with a crowbar and asks if he prefers backhand or forehand.

1 Like

Oh, I get it now. :slight_smile:

I’d probably ask Cyrus and hope I hadn’t punctured one of his lungs. That always impedes the oratory :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys! Just to give you an idea as to how progress on the next update is going:

• I’ve added another 4,000 words to Chapter 5, mostly adding on to and finishing the RO/friend scenes. There’s also going to be a new Magic Theory class scene.
  • I also have the first 5,000 words of Chapter 6 written. Chapter 6 begins with a much more in-depth species scene, and then a Monsters and Rogues class scene.

So, on that note: do you have any requests for the species scenes? Or any classes that you want more scenes for?

25 Likes

Any Cressy romance in this update?

2 Likes