Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

No scenes for the humanMC’s parents? Why are humans always the last? :frowning:

Double-parent MCs also don’t have the scenes, too, though XD

Either that, or @daydreamsincolor isn’t happy with it, yet

2 Likes

If you read the code, they have :stuck_out_tongue:.

@daydreamsincolor.
if seraphinarelationship <= 50
“Oh, are we friends now?”

“I…I assumed that we had reached the point in our relationship where that term accurately reflects—”

“Seraphina, {heshe}'{s} joking,” says Yakov.

“Of course.” She pauses. “I knew that.”

It should be seraphinarelationship >= 50.

6 Likes

@daydreamsincolor a question about what the fortune teller says about Cressida:
"She’s fought for so long…Would she give that up for you? Lay down her sword and crown…

Can’t we help her on whatever she isplanning instead of her giving up?

6 Likes

Perhaps the thing at stake is the MC’s life?

1 Like

You beat me to it lol. She’s probably going to use MC either way ):

1 Like

I doubt, because it’s what the fortune teller says about your RO, it’s something about their personality and what might happen in the future.

Thanks for all of the bugs!!

Any line the fortune teller has tends to have a double meaning or a hint at the future. Almost all of them warn of conflict in the future, but MC will be able to resolve any conflict in multiple ways.

@Ricemaker
Astrid’s is meant to have multiple meanings. Both of yours are included. :smile:

3 Likes

My interpretation of the Crown and the Sword:
The Crown is the political game she plays, it seems she is going to follow the political path like her father.
The Sword is that she had to fight a lot to continue on her life to follow the political path.
When the fortune teller said if she would lay down the crown and the sword, she is asking if Cressida would give up the political path she is following and fought so hard to continue follow, to stay with the MC.

5 Likes

Still a bit disappointed my Nephilim mc cannot just gather up the audacity to stride into their headquarters and ask the (Corona I think it was) campaign for a paid internship. It would pay far less than Leon’s offer but at least we wouldn’t have to work for his or Cyrus’ father or their associates and be able to enter politics on more or less our own terms.

A Tiny typo here: “THE COMMISSION’S REVEIW

1 Like

After lurking in this forum a while, this WIP finally encouraged me to get an account. Great work, by the way - it’s shaping up really nicely. I also quite enjoyed the similarity between the magic laws and the laws of physics, as it’s refreshing when fantasy stories still draw on and strive to emulate (to some degree) reality.

Just a question, though: in the scene where Astrid and Seraphina meet, Astrid “clutches at her head” and then later with the gnomes, what exactly is Seraphina doing to them? Is she causing them pain, jamming their thoughts, providing unwanted intrusive thoughts, etc.? From the way you’ve described her so far, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all three and more, but just checking :smiley:

And with father-MC conversation, it says “Your father has always been a terrible liar, but now wouldn’t be the time to call her out on it.” Should that be him?

5 Likes

So… this may sound like an odd question but…

Over here, we use the term Freshmen, too. But what does Sophomore, Junior and Graduate mean? I the case of this game, at least?

2 Likes

Freshmen - First year.
Sophomore - Second year.
Junior - Third year.
Senior - Fourth Year.
Graduate - finished college.

7 Likes

@idonotlikeusernames
Don’t worry, I plan to include an option similar to that in the future, I just have to figure out how to include it.

@Retrovirus
Thank you! :grin:

For the gnomes she’s just causing pain, as the others wouldn’t have much effect on them. For Astrid she does a mix though.

1 Like

is this a normal error to appear?

EDIT: is Yakov gay or are they all Bi?

1 Like

Well, when I asked about sexualities (all the may back in September), I got this reply:

And it doesn’t appear to have changed since then.

2 Likes

I haven’t played this since January so I have forgotten most of it.

I think you can romance them as either and everyone has the exact same reaction when you try to romance them as either male or female.

Am I the only one who finds that kinda… Um, boring, for lack of a better word?

Well, I could just be remembering incorrectly and there is some difference in text. Plus, I’m not sure how much difference you could really add here and it might add too much to the author’s workload.

Although, once again, I don’t rightly remember.

Well, I still like the character’s personalities for the most part (I can’t remember if there was a character I disliked though).

1 Like

i remember Leon asking if my MC wanted to go to a restaurant as (I quote) a ‘Date’ and when they refused him he said ‘Fine. no matter’ or something along those lines.

Hey @daydreamsincolor, thought I should let you know of another issue;did another new play through and this time, met Cyrus instead of Cressida. Anyways, during the party, chose to speak with them again; Cressida is introduced, but I see no mention of Cyrus anywhere during this interraction

Also, found some other things which I didn’t mean to find but will send anyways for you to see

“She started screaming that tried to use magic on her…”. Should be than

This one is a bit obvious (FYI, my mc’s nickname was feathers and this is when I choose to stay as friends with Thalia.)

The last one ; during the training, and if you are nephilim, your potential trainers are Leon,Cyrus and Cressida. However, as I recall in my previous walk throughs, it depended on your relationship level on whether you had them training you. In my new walk through, I have them as my potential trainers, even though I choose not to speak to them at the party (thus not knowing Cressida and only knowing Cyrus from passing) nor could I speak with them at lunch for obvious reasons.

Edit, forgot this one

The option, even though I know you didn’t complete it, where you could hang out with Thalia and Jarrod I think is missing. Thought you should know .

2 Likes