Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I have to admit, I don’t normally like the “person experiences supernatural events and is abruptly sent to a school for it” as it just feels like the author is still sore that they never got their Hogwarts admission letter. This WIP however, I like it for the fact that it does acknowledge the fact that they essentially kidnapped the MC and forced them to attend. I understand that you have to be railroaded into attending, otherwise there’s no plot, but I do appreciate the option to basically force them to drag you to class kicking and screaming.

3 Likes

That scene hasn’t been written yet so that’s just a placeholder.

2 Likes

@VioletHikari
I’m glad you liked it! The family scene (and more) will be included in the next update!

As a point of general information—the option to play as a kitsune will also be included in the next update :blush:

20 Likes

Can we make bets on the stat requirements?

100 cookies and a cake on the one with no sense of direction!
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cake: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Family scene has to be awkward
“Your mother/father was a fox/dragon/demon/angel, in the literal way.”

Unless you’re a human I guess… Are there human nymphs?

Though I’m still waiting for other races, I’m hoping for something undead

3 Likes

Kitsune you say…

Starts praying for the next update.

6 Likes

Meh, that likely won’t work, maybe sacrifice something valuable to that cute demon Altair. :wink:

Sacrifice Altair then…
Reminds me of a joke
Devil: I will burn everything you know and love.
Devil catches fire
Devil: awww you do care…

14 Likes

I want to be a Huli Jing… Kitsune are for weebs. :stuck_out_tongue:

At least you wouldn’t have to eat human livers.

People keep talking about being a kitsune, but I thought the author trimmed down on what we could be in order to make it easier on themselves. Is kitsune still going to be a thing? I feel like I’m missing something. :sweat_smile:

Edit: Oh. I scrolled up and it will be a thing. Well, that’s something to look forward to. :slight_smile:

I have not heard anybody use Djinn as a race in this yet how about Vetalas

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Monster&ved=0ahUKEwi8lr6VkOXRAhUk0oMKHWNbDmcQFggmMAI&usg=AFQjCNH0plRMV_BHNehD9oQBLcrZrETVjg&sig2=dH9JKmYW6HASWVFRD41kpw

Edit much? lol Four times!

same here hahaha
I NEED IT

I am SO excited!
For a while I was a lurker with no account. But this has always been my favorite WIP ever to play. Keep up your awesome work!

1 Like

@VioletHikari Another thing that I need to question is the “scene” after you are told what you are. It says something about a family scene, or something along those lines, but there really isn’t anything there. Is mine glitching when it does that, or is it happening to everyone else?”

That reminds me, I wasn’t exactly happy with how the mc’s reactions with handling the news of what they are. I was hoping there were more in between. If I were the mc, I would be upset but shutdown. A storm of emotions would raging in me but outwardly I would be calm.

I guess the family scene might elaborate on that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to increase the relationship/reputation with Yakov(I think that’s how his name is spelled)? The highest I can get it is at 52… I can get Kol’s and Leo’s at 60, no problem. And it’s super easy to get Astrid’s at 63(but I’m don’t want to romance her). The only other person in the game I am interested in (other than Kol and Leon) is Yakov, but no matter what choices I make, he seems indifferent to most of them…

3 Likes

Family scene is not yet written.

I know, I meant that the family meeting might elaborate on the mc’s feelings later.

1 Like

@GamerDude
Thank you so much! :blush: I’m glad you enjoy it!

@Hazuki
Hm, good idea—I’ll add a few additional choices there.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for February :slight_smile:

5 Likes