Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

“Wasn’t he a underwear model for a bit?”

Mara would be much stronger as a demon, your anger would make you powerful. Besides even as a human they still want you at the school

You generally have to be mean to her in the first place to keep getting options to be rude or mad at her.

I called her bitch and kidnapper so Yeah rude as hell. I WANNA SABOTAGE HER not calling her stupid. I wanna picking side at the moment. No, be human is part of my rp… Is a human with a big college scholarship in Oxford England coming for a poor one parent family. THEN WHEN MARA WAS ABOUT SHOW HER TRIUMPH ASSHOLE DEMON KIDNAPPED HER. To still being human so wtf I am here to begin with I am pure human.

MARA DOESN’T WANT MAGIC SHE WANTS BE A LAWYER … SHE WANTS BE IN ENGLAND… An like she is KIDNAPPED All her intelligence will be focused in
a DESTROY DEMON KIDNAPPER
b DESTROY ALL HER SPECIE
C Bang Leo.

Entirely normal or a magician?

But imagine what you could do with control magic, you’d win all the court cases :blush:

3 Likes

Totally. Human zero magic except control powers. So TOTALLY. WTF I AM DOING. HERE… I WANT BE RICH AND POWERFULL NOT RICEWIND

They have to watch you since you’re unnaturally skilled in illegal magic :innocent:

2 Likes

YEAH… I BECOME VOLDEMORT JUST TO DESTROY ALL OF THEM… Let me go home OR FACE MY WRATH…And bang leo.

1 Like

You wouldn’t have met him if it wasn’t for Astrid :blush:

If they don’t let you go home, they get to bang Leon? :laughing:

Of course Mara wants the guys who’s species is opposed to Astrids :smile:

But you’re the muggle here and you don’t even have death curses like the others.

3 Likes

You are too literal… No need magic to bring a war. A gossip. Here a rumor there , a poisoning … My mara is great in combat and in poison. so is not defenseless. Also she totally. Will help Angels

Ahh so you’re not going to lose your nose and hair?

Will poison even work?

Cambions and Nephilhims: That filthy human is spreading rumors again…

So what do you think of Sera then? Her dragon tried to eat Astrid :blush:

1 Like

Sera is a spy not a student probably try to cause something. In base an agenda… My bet war. extremely dangerous Danaeris Hari I call her.

My characters don’t really see her as that. She likes us more when we try for peace and nymph relations generally go up when we neutral. Even what we know about her species seems like they’d try to calm things down between the nephilhim and cambion. They worship Dragons, Nephilhim and Cambion worship either the sun or moon Dragons.

Why?

You are too goodie. Her specie would gain lot for war, in fact everyone will gain except Demons and Angels. Politics seem to be in same situation that 1913 previous WW1. And like that everyone wants war. We was set in College for something. it was no accident at all. We will be the puppets of some political maneuvering to bring war due the one who is in our mind. There is a hard political style game possible. But I hardly doubt this would be the tone of game. Sadly, I prefer hard political treason game with a power options than High school drama.

Danaeris The queen of Dragons in Game of Boredom
Hari from Mata Hari the seductress spy in WW1

How DARE you!

I’m just merely nice so that I can get away with anything I want when the time comes.

So nymphs are Americans making money off war while trying to stay out of it?

Plus nymphs aren’t an actual genetic species, they’re based around worshiping the Dragons which the two sides already do, I doubt they’re taking over the world any time soon unless many people forsake their race to worship Dragons, and Sera’s genetic species (dragonborn) is endangered so they wouldn’t be able to do anything either.

I suspect Dragons intervened instead of them.

1 Like

Dragons or them is exactly the same. Nymphs are like a weird Switzerland but with a sleeping potential.
Also take my inputs with a grain of salt i have no lore idea :wink: Now I have to create a magic happy to be there anti demons Mara.

1 Like

So a nephilhim?

Everyone worships the dragons, Nephilhim worship one (Sun, I think), Cambions the other (Moon, I think) Nymphs just worship both/all and are a identity forsaking religion.

1 Like

I don’t know I just rp not metagaming so I would choose in character and game will tell what I am.

He can also get you way more stuff than any stuffy old human husband could. Of course he’s an elitist snob with an even more terrible father, but hey. :laughing:

Seems like you should be a Magician then, since then you get potions class, otherwise you get only normal academic and combat classes.
Unlike our watcher of parrots, I assume Mara doesn’t want to become a “punch” mage. :sweat_smile:

I choose potions class. It is a glich then? I had the option.

If you choose to stay as human, then you can’t take the potion class and will be enrolled into the combat class.

Ah then was a glitch? No sense potions should not need magic. So i could go other magic like theory and no poison right? Meh… This game is not for me then . Non sense playing within Poison FORCING ME BEING A WARRIOR WHEN I DONT WANT BE ONE… RAGE INCOMING