Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Oh look it’s a my MC can beat up your MC argument.
Lol

That’s assuming you’ll have time to take full control of my mind before i kill you with one fingerflick.

Who says you’re going to be aware of it? In fact, who says I’m even going to be nearby for you to be able to defend yourself? :stuck_out_tongue: I could be channeling the ritual from far away, in an unknown place.

The True god killer of supermen scary stuff

i suspect it requires a lot of concentration and if its a pervy control mage in just gonna drop trow and sashay over before decking them.
or you know suprise attack if i find out your a control mage why not just end you before you decide im your enemy to be safe…:smiling_imp: First strike and surgical strike

None of those people knew magic one, two you can still be controlled like a puppet to use punch magic on yourself and three I am going for more than control, I punched the dragon in the face too :blush:

Actually I could control multiple punch mages then…

I’m honestly doubting that it will take much concentration compared to any other magic (punch included) since we’re always good at it (I suspect dragons) even if human.

I wonder how are the undead in this setting? I want to be a dracolich… or a necromancer…

Who said you’re going to have a place to hide? I’d live alone in a huge crater, made by my punches.

One - Punch Magic is Punch Magic, it’s universal. You don’t need to know cantrips to cast fist.
Two - That’s assuming any control mage would have the chance to stand a few km next to me.
Three - Ikr, punching dragons is one of the Seven (now eight) Wonders.

That depends, controlling a weakling is easy. Controlling a mage who can destroy planets takes time.
(Also, you understand that i’m talking about raw muscle power, right?)

what about the resist magics class? if we learn resistance to control magic it will be substantially harder

@Drakeye is that some sort of human class?

That’s literally what the priority is when controlling people. They always take the muscle head. We can take your muscle emotions, or brain to control someone too.

Then I know punch magic and control magic. And ritual… and telekinesis…

I think they’ll be fine.

@daydreamsincolor What’s dragonspark magic? Darkness and light magic are considered elements?

descendants, celestial magic causes an inability to feel pain and altered emotions in the caster as well as ispowerful beyond the caster’s typical magic ability

is powerful

Yes, you can. I’m saying that it takes time, and i don’t think a control magic user would have any chances of surviving more than three seconds next to a guy who can destroy planets.

Yes, you know beginner’s level punch magic. But you’ll never achieve true power like Muscle Wizard!

OBJECTION!

They wouldn’t survive a second in the massive crater created by my punches, surrounded by piles of smashed bodies (enveloped by electrified barbed wire of course) and land mines.

Yes if you become a non mage just pure human you get a option to attend a magic resistance class where you can develope resistances to magic…it seems like the way to become a hunter and its how you survive as a non-mage human

It doesn’t sound like it’d take any time with all the options for control magic. It’s a lot more diverse than I thought. I thought it was just mind control at first but it’s so much more.

What’s your combat stat at then? And power?

*achieve

@Drakeye So the people resistant to control magic are people who I’d never want to control? Pfft humans, weaklings.

they can turn out to be the ones sent to take you down being potentially resistant to you hunters are dangerous
Edit: they can also weild enchanted items making them all the more scary since they could theoretically do the things others can do with there items

That’s why I’m training my combat stat so I don’t rely on magic. Plus there’s no way their magic resistance helps take out a dragon, they’re just as dangerous as any other person…

Why can’t I have a resist magic class :cry:

Its the great equalizer making the petty human Mc stand at least a little bit of a chance against everyone else
i think human Mc is Nightmare difficulty mode
There may be a restriction that makes becoming resistance reduces your capability to use that magic…

They still have ritual magic… and control…

i thought that was just for human mages not non-mage humans
Edit: i know ritual magic is for mage only…

Oh mages don’t get the class?

correct you have to abandon the option to be a mage to get the resistance class so far that ive seen.

:sob: I can’t be a giant immune to magic dragolich…

Ritual magic sounds like exactly what hunters would use…

@daydreamsincolor

Psychic Abilities: mental abilities that allow a magi to know, communicate, and understand more than through physical means alone. Examples of elemental manipulation include telepathy, psychometry, clairvoyance, astral projection, and retrocognition.