Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

If you save scum some more, take note of what options you choose when conversing with her, as some increase/decrease her relation with you more than others.

It also helped that I took potions, where you can get a scene where she/Yakov/both of them can help you find ingredients (choosing one or the other will raise your relationships with them higher than just the two of them together).

Either way, I can relate with the MC looking for ingredients at the crack of dawn: after all, no one should go through the pain of taking college-level physics at 8 in the morning.

Teeeeeeechnically you get a pet dragon if you date Sera? I mean, I would count my girlfriend’s pet as “sort-of kind-of” my pet, as well.

2 Likes

It’s not all about the relationship stat, there’s a hidden star that’s called “seraemotions”, if I remember correctly. Essentially, if you aren’t emotional enough with her, she’ll still turn you down. I’ve found it pretty easy to get, you don’t have to prioritize it too much as long as you don’t ignore it completely

2 Likes

The same applies to Yakov! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Actually it doesn’t have much to do with the relationship stat. I had 64% relationship with her and she still kissed me. You only need above 60% to date her at the first place I think. Sera has this stat called seraphinaemotions which means how emotional she is, and you can raise it by choosing things that make her open up like asking her how is she doing, what does she like, investigating the dragon massacre etc. If that stat is low she will be cold and not open up to others.

1 Like

Wait, how do I get this scene? I have potions class too, but the only people in it are Altair and the shape shifter (I forgot his name :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

It’s not a potions scene, but rather it’s a Magicians-exclusive scene.

3 Likes

Noooooooooooooooo :tired_face:

2 Likes

Didn’t remember off the top of my head if it was a potions scene or a race-specific scene.

Sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

To make up for it, here's a sneak peak of what's going to try and kill us next

serveimage%20(13)

11 Likes

Ummmm… :neutral_face:

1 Like

so yeah i went through the game’s coding because in a nerd and was curious.

potions scene is human magi exclusive. You can’t get it if you’re a non mage human or any other species.

sera DOES have a hidden emotions stat. You don’t necessarily have to be emotional around her, most of the lines that increase that stat don’t have to do with you being emotional, rather they have to do with you interacting with her emotions (for example, asking how she’s doing and asking what she likes both have a +5% increase)

additionally, there’s also a few extra scenes you can get that give emotion stat if you’re a human non-mage, and/or if you’re with the newspaper and try investigating the town hall attacks.

once you hit over 50 emotion…score(?) she won’t turn you down. Also, if you’re in combat magic and fight with her during the exam, there’s a line where she looks guilty for having beat up astrid that only happens if she’s hit over 50. That line more or less tells you if you have a high enough score or not, because once you hit ch8 there’s no more possible options that will increase her emotion score.

I’m a gigantic dork for looking all this up. Fight me

7 Likes

Your dedication is commendable
I totally didn’t do the same thing

2 Likes

I’d fight you but fighting is hard as hell but I don’t know how to go through coding in any game.

I never noticed any of this before because I just got to her on my first try. Now I’m really curious what’ll happen with Sera if we continue to rise the emotion threshhold…

1 Like

Random question, how do I get a 100 on the Monsters and Rouge class?

1 Like

You have to kill the drake in 1 turn if you want to get 100. There are 4 ways to do it, the first one is to use celestial magic if you’re a Nephilim/Cambion and learnt to use it. The second one is to use control magic by telling him to stop, with 20+ willpower he will freeze completely and you’d finish him. The last 2 ways involve ritual and potions, you can draw a sigil if you were in ritual class but you need 21+ ritual/potions to kill him which is really hard unless you’re a magician. The other way (probably the easiest one) is to use the monara flowers and put them in his mouth, you need at least 11 ritual and intelligence to recognize the flowers and 5 fighting to be able to physically force them into his mouth.

10 Likes

I was able to beat it in one move, but I only got a 92.5…

2 Likes

having looked at the coding, the actions you take during your first class also effect your marks, so also have to make sure you take notes and neglect your friends on the first day.

3 Likes

And your field exam performance affects it, too.

3 Likes

You probably got the wrong answers in the written exam then (the answers were wraiths,all of the above and binding) or you lost grade on the previous times like in the Hydra battle or something.

8 Likes

It does get me thinking though, since getting an average low on the exams has the president of the academy ponder putting them on academic probation; can a resistant MC use it as a gambit to “escape” the academy?

2 Likes