Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Has anyone figured out a way to get Cyrus and his sister to 60 while romancing Leon? I managed to do it while romancing Cyrus but so far for Leon I was only able to get them both to 58.

You can’t (Edit: unless you’re a Nephilim). The requirement will be changed.
@Kiogu1
The MC’s maternal grandfather was the same species as the Magi!MC and an Elemental for Human/Magician!MC.

Like others have said the authors going to change it :slight_smile: are you a Nephilim though? If so you Chose “point me in the right direction” when you meet the twins, all the leom options in the first few chapters. And when given free time at the cafeteria you look for the library and read the fliers that should give you a boost to cressida and - to Cyrus at the party if I remember correctly.

One you find out your race go and meet the twins → cressida slow down. This will make her relationship 60% , Leon 70% Cyrus 54%? Take flying or angelic lessons with Cyrus and it should get him to 63%. Leon will then invite you to their cruise(?) In chapter 9.

2 Likes

@ricemaker has it right. I’ve done it like three times already. It’s really difficult though, you have to devote a lot of time and I don’t know if it is possible if you’re not nephilim. Maybe if your dragonborn?

Thanks for all the replies, and yea I played as a nephilim but think I’ll wait until it’s changed to try again because I like having the flying scene with the RO and if I take flying lessons with Cyrus I’ll want to romance him again lol

Cressy and my main mc are just too different and will never see eye to eye. I believe his relationship stat with her is in the 40’s or something. Cyrus and Leon are both pretty easy for him to get above 60.
Then again Cy is kind of his “mentor” (though I’m sure Cy himself would object to the use of that term) and Leon is a nice enough roommate. At least he seems to turn a blind eye to the occasional bit of clothes borrowing by my mc. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually, I think having knowledge of the president candidates will decrease your relationship with Cyrus. It boosts Cressida’s and someone else’s (Leon or Astrid), though.

Meeting them after you find out your identity as a nephilim also greatly helps your relationship with both of them.

1 Like

Is it impossible to get the nephilim trio relationship to 60 if you not a nephilim?

I think so, because at the first meeting the options that raise the relationship with one twin decrease the relationship with the other.

They don’t. There just isn’t an option that raises both relationships.

Yup it does, I should have put the - in brackets or worded it better lol my bad!

A warning to the people reading the stats page: not everything is finalized. Some things are still subject to change.

@darkwolf76
It’ll be possible to break up with an RO in Chapter 9, or for them to break up with MC.

4 Likes

But how exactly would that be handled?

I don’t see it based on relationship stats, since most people (surprise, surprise) have a high relationship with their RO’s. Would it be based on the actions they do? Or maybe their reputation with a certain faction?

Also, no offense, but the romance aspect here needs to step up a notch for the breakups to have any significant impact. Like others said, I too hope for a romance more complex and detailed that just the “And then they kissed” ordeal. It doesn’t need to be quantum mechanics level of complicated, but some depth to the relationship and the actions in it would be nice to see.

9 Likes

Yup! I’ve done it by chapter 7 for all three. Like others have said, being nephilim makes it far easier.

STATS
Name: Randy Trevelyan
Species: Magician
Appearance: You have light skin and hazel eyes. Your hair is medium length and brown.
Health: As good as can be
Money: $745
Job: Assistant at health center

SKILLS

Cunning: 4
Fighting: 23
Intelligence: 25
Ritual Magic and Potions: 28
Willpower: 0
PERSONALITY

Kind: 61% Cruel: 39%
Logical: 56% Emotional: 44%
Lawful: 72% Chaotic: 28%
Resistance: 28% Acceptance: 72%

RELATIONSHIPS

Astrid: 69%
Altair: 62%
Cressida: 50%
Cyrus: 51%
Gisela: 52%
Jarrod: 50%
Katia: 54%
Kol: 67%
Thalia: 65%
Leon: 64%
Seraphina: 74%
Yakov: 62%
Cambion Approval: 13%
Nephilim Approval: 11%
Nymph Approval: 21%
NMC Resident Approval: 13%
Student Approval: 10%

World Cultures, Prof. Chase
Grade: 100

Magic Theory, Prof. Kerr

Monsters and Rogues, Prof. Ebner

Artifacts, Prof. Jensen

Ritual Magic, Prof. Moriarty

Potions, Prof. Forett

President’s List: Got high marks for the first semester. (10 points)

2 Likes

I’m kind of interested in whether or not we’ll have an opportunity to purchase useful defensive items aside from the bazaar?

Given that you haven’t told Astrid what that you are human, doesn’t it make sense for her to still buy you spell ingredients, given that her awareness of your situation is no different than when your a none human species?

I dont know if it’s still available but you could obtain a celestial blade/knife If you had nymph approval over 40 before ch.8

It’s because human!MC doesn’t have Ritual Magic as a class.

Neither my elemental or cambion took Ritual magic and she still bought ingredients for both of them. Also my previous point was that Astrid, at the point in time the back to school shopping takes place, hasn’t been told my species yet. Further more Astrid herself guessed that I was most likely magician or psychic, an assumption which, given my failure to display other magical talents, she should be more sure of than before.

I think an easy reorder of scenes can fix that. Pushing the scene where the lesson list is delivered to the MC earlier would do.

1 Like