Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Has anyone found out how to find out the mom secret, dad secret, or parents secret?

They haven’t been written yet.

You are not wrong sir, but

• It was mention that magi hate/are scared of hunters. This is why no one know about mc/jarrod. (Ok, Thalia sister, and maybe thalia herself) and btw - use spoiler tag. It’s one of the game secret.

-Your parents (if hunters) hate monsters. Hunters from the forest hate monsters, jarod is difrent but thats because he is a spy.

• You have to be ashol to astrid/teacher/some other people and leave your friends alone befor hydra/manticore fight. You have to lie to your friends. And at the end you have to kill this vampire.

I think the mom secret is probably that she was a nymph and died in the Dragon Massacre. If Roxana was the MC’s mom, does that mean we have like high status in NMC? Also, NovaLab Director is our uncle right?

Looking forward to finding out more about the absent parent!

@daydreamsincolor brynn i still want to tease cressi when shes teaching my mc how to fly :cry:

1 Like

Probably not, first of all most people, even the mc themselves are blissfully unaware of the connection.
Secondly dead people cannot exactly help you with your reputation and the thing that could, provided she ever had much of one: the family fortune, again if any, will be long gone by now. To any other family member’s the mc will probably be the secret, “black sheep”, bastard child that is not to be mentioned in polite company, or ever really.

As a player, yes, for my mc himself, not so much since my mc basically hates his not-so-angelic “father” for abandoning him and his mother the way he did. Whatever his reasons for it were as far as my mc is concerned the guy made his choice a long time ago and it didn’t involve him or his mother.
To my mc he’s simply one of those deadbeat “fathers” who go out for a pack of smokes one evening and never return.
Consequently he has little to no use for his long lost “father” or any of his paternal family members in his life.

3 Likes

On the tumblr, @daydreamsincolor said that the MC would have the potential to meet their missing father directly and relatives of their missing mother, and based on the description of the lab director when your mom is the missing parent, and the fact he shares a last name with the nymph Roxana Castella, I’d say he is your uncle or some other blood relation.

1 Like

My MCs are generally curious about the absentee parent to a point.

I would agree about the curiosity, even for my mc, although he would never admit it. However curiousity does not mean he would be prepared to accept his “father” or “relatives” from that side of the family into his life in any (significant) way.

@Dark_Stalker
Right! That will happen!

@LancerWB
There will be other peripheral element opportunities in the future.

For nephilim vacation, will probably change requirements to 60 for at least two of them, at least 40 for the other.

4 Likes

What are the peripheral elements for each element?

Fire elementals get to throw lava around the place.

Ice elementals summon a snowstorm to encase their enemies.

Electricity elementals summon lightning from the skies.

3 Likes

A warning:
The stats page code is full of spoilers.:confounded:
Still, I regret nothing.:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

That’s actually good - people are excited for beta :slight_smile: Lore, theorycrafting, speculations and RO analysis. I just love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How do I get to the stats page code?

https://dashingdon.com/play/daydreamsincolor/keeper-of-the-sun-and-moon/mygame/scenes/choicescript_stats.txt

3 Likes

So that’s how you read the stats page, thanks for that I’d never figured it out before now.

It confirms my theory about Magi mom, which is cool. We also get Magi dad’s name although I don’t recognize it.

Subplot/Family Spoilers

It also mentions Magi dad has connections with “Frostbite” which is a group mentioned by Yakov if you eavesdrop on him and Gisela at the beginning of chapter 8. I wonder what that’s all about

2 Likes

For me? Confirmation that magi dad is a rich, entitled asshole who doesn’t give a damn about the mc or their mother.

As for the stats page code, still mostly the same as when I last looked at it, so no big Altair secrets…yet. :disappointed_relieved:

Stoked for the Altair/Cambion vacation though, wonder what kind of resort it is, though at the same time my mc feels a little bit guilty about leaving his mom alone during the holidays. :sweat:
Of course the poor guy is also really nervous about meeting Altair’s posh parents, particularly since he doesn’t really have anything impressive to wear and doesn’t want to appear too poor or weak. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Or he is batman/hohenheim (FullMetalAlchemist) of this universe - sacrifice familly/friends/private life to be hero/save the world :slight_smile:

1 Like