Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I really love the idea of my MC wearing grunge or emo clothes especially when being a nephilim (LoL).

3 Likes

Actually, if I remember correctly, you only need a relationship of 60 or greater with two of the nephilim trio, not all three. Which is great, since if it was the other requirement then my intentionally shitty relationship with Cyrus would eradicate my opportunity for the butt stuff with Cressida.

Also, if you’re a nephilim and play your cards right, you can possibly get a relationship of 60 or greater with all three of them. Granted, you’ll have to be dating one of the twins, but it’s doable.

1 Like

That scene isnt that difficult to get. I managed to get all the characters with the exception of jarrod, katia, Gisela and kol (58% D: ) above 60 by chapter 9 but you do need to sacrifice 1-2 stat boosts with one of the ROs.

I think it requires 3. I had high relationships with Leon and cressy on one save and 50 somethig with cyrus lol and she still didn’t invite my MC :confused:

I thought if you are dating cressy you have to get relationship of at least 60 with cyrus and leon . Although being a nephilim can help you get relationship above 60 pretty easy but the other species are really hard so i hope the author would lower the requirement to 55 at least

1 Like

I still don’t think the invitation has been implemented in the game. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

Also, here’s the code for it:

*if ((leonrelationship >= 60) and (cyrusrelationship >= 60)) or ((leonrelationship >= 60) and (cressidarelationship >= 60))
*set nephilimvacationavailable true
*if ((cressidarelationship >= 60) and (cyrusrelationship >= 60))
*set nephilimvacationavailable true

Have you read the code for chapter 9 yet ? If you 're are romacing cressy you need a relationship above 60 with cyrus and leon to be invite . I think if you are dating one of the nephilim trio you need a relationship of 60 with the other two to be invite

1 Like

I tried it a moment ago, it’s already in game :blush:

Yup. Just loaded my other save. If you’re dating cressy you need a relationship > 60 with both Leon and Cyrus to get an invite.

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s odd. Guess I’ll have to re-read the code again. Apologies for the mistake.

Regardless of it, I do agree that getting a 60% with all of them is quite ludicrous. We’d have to spend a lot of time socializing with them, time that could be spent socializing with others or improving our skills. Not to mention that if you don’t like one of the people in the trio, you’re essentially forced to hang out with them just so you can spend the vacation with the people who you’re actually fond of.

So, yeah. I agree that the stat check should be softened a bit.

3 Likes

The nephilimvacationavailable is a temporary variable and it’s never used.
In Chapter 9 you are an asked by the nephilim RO if you want to go to the winter break with them if you have at least 60 relationship with the others 2 nephilim:

Cressida laughs suddenly. “Since when did you become all philosophical about snow?”
*page_break
*if (leonrelationship >= 60) and (cyrusrelationship >= 60)
You’re waiting on the corner for the light to change when she turns to you. “$!{name}, do you have plans for break yet?”

But as you can see there is no variable yet.

@daydreamsincolor It is almost impossible to get both Cressy and Cyrus relationship at 60, because what one likes the other dislike. Maybe it would be better to check for 2 nephilims instead of all 3 of them.

And I have some bugs to report:

“Yeah, I’m fighting in the singles matches.”

I have this option in my human playtrough, this should be only available to Magi characters.

In the Course Transcript section:

Combat, Prof. Darzi

Should be Prof. Schulz instead.

If you go to the Contacts section and then choose Others, you are sent to the Message section.

2 Likes

Hi, I noticed a typo, in Cyrus’s romance during the invitation scene we call him her instead of him.

Summary

“I’ll tell them.” He focuses on you, eyes intense. “…Do you want to come?”

“I’d love to,” you assure her. “I just need to see if I can.”

1 Like

Just a quick question, during the tournament in chapter 9, I used telekinesis to my opponent, but nothing happened despite having a level 10 telekinesis. Is it because the level isn’t high enough or are there other reasons for it?

Its too low. You should have telekinesis around 15 (or just magic around 20 :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

How can i become a hunter ?

You have to have min. 61% resistance (just be an ashole) and when you can chose (go to the forest/swamp just leave your friends and run. You have to be human tho.

1 Like

Do i have to leave my friends ?

Yea? It’s the only way to meet them. It’s one of those “secrets” which require specific playthrough. After all - you want to become a monster killer - magi and hunters hate each other.

Not true, Jarrod is a hunter and don’t hate Magi, he only hunts rogue Magis.

You don’t need to be an asshole, just not like the idea of going/staying at NMC

1 Like

I tend to depict it more as fashion with lots of leather for my nephilim mc, but I guess there’s enough variation with merely a description of dark and leather to give the imagination some leeway. :sweat_smile:

Summary

Hmmm…I really don’t like the hunters, mainly because with one or two exceptions their so-called monsters are just nice kids, who just so happen to have magical powers, and often very cute to boot.

Perhaps, however while Jarrod can be a magician and a hunter, hunter mc seems to fall more in the asshole hunter category.

5 Likes

Hunters aren’t all equals, there are the ones at the forest who see Magi as monsters and then there are Jarrod who make friends with Magis and only hunts rogues.

1 Like

Personally, while I have nothing against the concept of hunters, I do admit not liking the hunter route much. It’s mostly a matter of character consistency, though. I feel like a character with high resistance, who wants nothing more than to ditch the school and the whole world that comes with it, would also run away from the hunters as fast as possible. After all, if I find the whole idea of entering the world of magic and monsters frightening and I want to have nothing to do with it, I suspect I’d find the idea to hunt said mages and monsters equally unappealing.

8 Likes