Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Ok, I guess I was wrong :smile:

It’s funny tho - half deamons (not only alt/asta but even their politics) acting more ethical than half-angels)

1 Like

Well then, this game has definitely changed a lot since I last posted on it. But overall I liked the updates.

One thing of note is that my opinion on Astrid has changed a lot for the better since my last time here. She just kinds grew on me through each playthrough. I wouldn’t say she’s the best character in the game, but she’s at least bearable now. Hell, she’s even actually likable at times.

Other than that, everything else was the same. Thalia is still the lovable crazy girl who’ll probably end up setting our suite on fire, Yakov is still the mysterious enigma, Seraphina is still the stoic and deadpan lady I’ve come to know and love, Leon is still the narcissistic asshat that I somehow tolerate (the fact that he gave me a high paying job might have something to do with it) and Kol still seems to be the person who possesses the rare trait of common sense. A valuable thing to have, especially in a world where everyone seems so fixated on beating the shit out of each other.

Altair is…Altair, I guess. I rarely meet the guy and I don’t really have a reason to go out of my way to interact with him more, so I don’t have much to say on him.

Cressida is interesting, to say the least. Yes, out of all the characters she definitely seems like the one with the highest chance of betraying us, but wouldn’t one argue that her betraying us would be a bit too predictable? Like, the person who sugarcoats her words, hides her every intention and is heavily involved in politics turned out to be the traitor. What a fucking shocker, am i right?

So maybe she’ll be the innocent one in all of this. Or maybe she will be the one to betray us, and my Human MC will watch in agony as the girl who he proclaimed his love to stabs him in the back.

Oh yeah, and Cyrus. I also don’t have a lot to say on him. He’s basically the same case as Altair; the only difference is that I’ve been actively going out of my way to avoid him. What can I say, the guy’s a jerk.

And that’s pretty much my thoughts on the cast.

4 Likes

One of the things I’ve found out about this game is that, the higher your relationship with an RO, the more you see of them (with the exception of Astrid, who – likely as a result of feeling responsible for bringing you here and starting at a fairly high relationship stat – is absolutely up your rectum from the get-go). Altair, Yakov and Cyrus all have a limited amount of time to interact with them at first, but far more later down the line if you manage to get on their good side in that time.

1 Like

Um, astrid staying with you because

• you killed the gorgon/saved her.
  • she desperately need someone after what happend in her last school, someone innocent… a friend maybe? And we alredy know that someone want this to happend (gorgon atack and astrid bringing us to school)
2 Likes

@idonotlikeusernames
Thank you for your input on Alty’s secrets :joy: I’ve ironed them out, and now I feel bad for him—But they have become more relevant to the main plot, so they’re more likely to be included. His, Astrid’s, Kol’s, Thalia’s, Katia’s and Jarrod’s should be covered.

I can confirm though that Altair does not know MC’s father, and he isn’t behind any of the thefts.

Winter break, for sure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in game (?) but his parents were killed by hunters when he was young. If it hasn’t been included, I’ll be sure to add it in somewhere :sweat_smile:

@Kiogu1
Edit: Vacations will be pretty long, and they’ll take up half of Chapter 10.

@Dark_Stalker
I SWEAR I STILL HAVE SURPRISES :tired_face:

@Xukundi
Thank you for your feedback!!

10 Likes

I think @Kiogu1 meant if the actual vacations or break would have scenes or will they just be summarized and the MC starts their new semester.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s understandable. And I actually like Astrid a good deal. I’m just highlighting how omnipresent she is in the early portion of the game.

Like using that sense of direction stat?

11 Likes

This, thank you. Sorry I should be more specific, and english isn’t my first language.

The nephilim one seems to be quite difficult, since it requires the MC to have relationships over 60 with three characters, two of whom have rather limited interaction scenes. Maybe changing it to 50 and 60 for the non-ROs would make it easier.

2 Likes

You know I’ve always wondered what with Astrid calling Altair her “idiot brother”. A description that does not match his current appearance or behaviour in the slightest. (except maybe for the snow scene where Alty apparently forgot he could fly without having to expose his upper body, unlike Cyrus and my MC) :thinking:
So now I have this image in my head of kid Altair being a cute clumsy, chubby ball of energy. :grin:

2 Likes

Been awhile since I played this but the combat oriented outfit choice is gone. Aw man.

3 Likes

I miss that outfit too!

2 Likes

We still have the Heavy Metal clothes, so it’s on to me.

Yeah, Modern Mage was my favorite brand in the original. The extra bits describing the clothing you picked out were also :ok_hand:

That said, for all that was taken out, the author added a LOT.

3 Likes

The only reason I selected Modern Mage was because the other ones were describes as “flashy”, “human”, and “dark”. Now I just let Astrid choose :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad Dark is still in, cause it’s the only one that suits my mc, well except maybe human, but that one is boring.

True, still sad about missing the awesome hoverbikes though. Particularly my mc learning to ride them himself. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Will there be another chance to get peripheral element if i did not get it during EM exam?

Kerse is best fashion :3

2 Likes

It’s the best of the big chain stores anyway. Best fashion is ideally custom made or else carefully assembled from a variety of sources over time and combined into its own, unique and individual style.
That’s my view of it anyway. But yeah, currently Kerse is the best, if only the mc had the money for their better items. :disappointed:
Still the new updates did mention an additional shopping trip, so maybe that’s why our money didn’t increase from the scholarship for a month?

1 Like