Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

same here, before the update my mc could answer it but not now…
also potion’s final reminds me of my major :rofl: too bad i failed it (and many other practical exams)…did i miss something on my playthrough??

1 Like

Dragonborn and Human.

The former is too badass to not pick, the latter puts an interesting twist on the MC.

1 Like

Nephilim, strangely enough, I blame Alty for that the angel/demon friction makes his romance more intense, imho.

1 Like

i like playing as a Kitsune when it was introduced. Before its release, i played as a Dragonborn.

Maybe i’ll create another (with another species) once i’m done finding the path i want for my first OC.

1 Like

Dragonborn, kitsune and Human mage

Kitsune. :fox_face: (+20ch.)

2 Likes

Magician. Dragonborn’s a close second.

Maybe werewolf could be added as a species?

3 Likes

How high specifically?

You’ll need at least 15.

Is this game out yet or in beta stage?

I meant dragonborn my phone was about to die and i forgot to put born at the end of dragon

Neither its still being worked on or you could say it’s at ALPHA testing… … … …stage

1 Like

Oh :frowning_face: sounds awesome!

Used to be dragonborn. Now it’s magician.

1 Like

Thanks for the stats, everyone!

@idonotlikeusernames
I’ll be adding the vacation ask scenes in the future. Not a high priority though at the moment.

@Urban
Hunter!MC most likely won’t be able to enter the duelist tournament, because the focus is on battle magic

@AAO
(I’d prefer to keep discussion appropriate. Thanks.)

I still have to decide how to change reputations for human and magician mcs :thinking: There’ll definitely be reputation stat changes though.

@DisturbedOne @RagEgnite @justme
I was planning to remove the achievement in the next update. I didn’t want to have an orientation-locked achievement.

@Frogs

That’s the plan :grin:

@Legion13
Thank you! :relaxed:

@Tilunar
Yeah, threshold is now 20 intelligence for the potions answer.

To raise relationship

• Less optional: Talk to him at party (3), talk to him at lunch (4), talk to him after exam (5)
  • Optional: Leave Astrid (1), play as a nephilim (4)

To start romance in 7

• Choose a flirting response in 5 (or 6 if playing as nephilim with Cyrus as tutor)
  • During second free time in 7 see if Cyrus is free
  • Voila!

@ElvesForTheWin
It’s still in progress! A few more chapters will probably be posted publicly before moving into a private beta for the full game. (I’m cautiously optimistic this can start in January-February.)

12 Likes

What’s MOS?

(Obligatory 20 characters)

@daydreamsincolor i still want that choice to flirt with her when she train us :grin: :smirk:

3 Likes

Removing acknowledgement that I friendzoned a majority of my suitemates?

Excuse me while I cower up in the corner and cry.

3 Likes

I forgot the exact full form… But it’s abbreviation for the situation when a being has used more magic than necessary and they overheat(sort of)

1 Like