Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I saw there is a new stat in the code called magicuse and every time you use magic it rises. Celestial magic also raises it more (+3). Will your character suffer from MOS if the stat gets too high?

3 Likes

Hey guys!So what did I miss?

W :open_mouth: W Great Game! Just read it and have become a big fan of yours :star_struck:

Good characters, Nice setting and Intriguing Mystery can’t wait to see more from you :gift_heart:

3 Likes

There’s an achievement for your MC suffering MOS. So yes, yes they will.

1 Like

What exactly are Yakov’s powers?

They are “typical for his species”. Duh…

5 Likes

Obviously. But what are those powers?

Probably becoming intangible. You know, like walking through walls, or something.

1 Like

There a new update involving Soltice presents!

If your MC takes Battle Magic and has high-ish intelligence you’ll get to learn what he does during the final.

Relevant portion:

Yakov has said he can use healing as an ability, and you know he has at least proficient physical combat skills, given that you’ve seen him sparring with Thalia before. You’ve also read that wraiths sometimes have additional abilities, like psychic resistance and mental shielding.

5 Likes

Why can I no longer get the rule for Potion’s class? Is there a stat reason I’m not getting or what?

Also, how do you romance Cyrus?

1 Like

I think the intelligence threshold for knowing that potion rule was raised because on my first couple of play throughs I couldn’t get the right rule either. I had to go back through and pick more intelligence options before I could do it again. I’m not sure though, it could be something else.

3 Likes

What is everyone’s favorite species to pick?

Mine would be Kitsune and Dragon race

Human for sure. Meatbag FTW xD
@Terrell_Williams I didn’t know you could be a dragon O.o

I think what @Terrell_Williams means is dragonborn, though I recall dragonborn mc can learn to transform into dragon.

1 Like

Ooooh, neat. Didn’t know you could be that, either xD Now I have to replay and try to get that race xD

1 Like

I like kitsune and cambion. Occasionally I like to play as a nephilim.

1 Like

Nice. I can’t remember what I got the first time I played, but I really enjoy the human one for some reason.
Edit: SUCCESS! I’m now a dragonborn. This is awesome xD

Same here! Played as human for my first play, the second play is a Dragonborn. Tbh, I did not expect the human role would be so exciting.

1 Like

Right? It’s so great for some reason. Probably for the sheer enjoyment of being able to kick butt despite everyone’s expectations/condescending attitude. I just finished playing dragonborn. It’s pretty awesome, but I like being human better. I was surprised by the difference in the parent scene. O.o