Keeper of Life and Death (WIP, updated 9/28 post 1278)

you need a hunter with 25 cunning, to be precise

1 Like

Thank you @Sujan_Dhakal and @Drmonkey

This game is really good and I loved the previous ones too keep doing what your doing.

3 Likes

One more question do you get paid if this does well or are you just doing it for fun

1 Like

Whether or not someone gets paid for a book they wrote actually depends on how long it is. At least that is what I have heard after lurking around the forum for nearly six or so years

1 Like

Do the authors not receive a profit of the purchases the game has?

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor Will you be adding a changelog to this post, so us (the readers) can see what’s been added on each update? By the way, loved book 1 & 2, and can’t wait to see what happens in this one. Is it just gonna be a trilogy or are there more books planned in the future?

6 Likes

I am still waiting for all the plot armors to be broken so that I can actually kill some people. I hold some grudges that I am not going to forget.

6 Likes

They do if they publish through hosted games I think

1 Like

Ok then
 :neutral_face:

1 Like

i dont wanna get too off topic here,but from what i understand based on the discourse that’s been going on for almost (?) a year, COG/Hosted Games authors get roughly 10% of the profits from their books once they get published. this is one of the main reasons why many coders and authors are moving to Twine.
hope this answered your question!

3 Likes

Hosted authors get 10%.CoG authors get 25%. Both also get a small advance, depending on story length and eventual completion. I think it’s up to 10k for CoG and up to 7k for Hosted. This is from memory but I think it’s more or less correct. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!

What exactly is twine?

Its the first time I hear of it tbh

2 Likes

Can anyone control the nymphs by using the magical knives or does only Celosia has the power to use them?

The discussion regarding payment is most definitely off-topic. You can read information about payment regarding the games published under the Choice of Games label and Hosted Games label.

6 Likes

My understanding is that anyone can use them which is why they’re so we’ll hidden.

2 Likes

What do u mean you can kill people I basically killed Reyna leading to her little brother dieing by bleeding out and celosia with poisoning her with a negative transformation of the antidote that was used to save kol and kol can also die if the mc mess with cure I don’t see plot armor here The only time I could not kill was when Reyna was possessed and does anyone know how to do it in sun and moon

1 Like

Anyone can use them but if you maybe kill celosia maybe it will stop working hmmmm maybe that is why Seraphina didn’t want me to give celosia the antidote

1 Like

All of the suite mates have plot armor, none of them can die in Books 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Sorry, but kol can’t die

4 Likes