Keeper of Life and Death (WIP, updated 9/28 post 1278)

Yet

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you can actually kill Renatus. And my mc did kill Reyna but Kol is still very much together with her little brother and both are still very much alive.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what happened in your own playthrough but my mc killed Reyna just like yours but me killing her resulted in the death of her brother since I didnā€™t choose to use the first aid kit on him but instead chose to attack his sister and the wound was still open which caused the death

1 Like

Iā€™m quite certain my mc didnā€™t even meet Renatus until the second game the final battle of the first game was just Astrid, Leon, Sera and mc +Yakov and Thalia versus demon possessed Reyna and lots of hellhounds.

2 Likes

Ok I see the confusion here my Conrad you killed her in sun and moon while I killed her in day and night

3 Likes

Ok so how did you do it I tried to kill her but people started restraining me from doing it or was it because your character was too chaotic by any chance

By choosing this option:

Astrid and Leon land blows at the same time with the cambion and nephilim artifacts, just as Seraphina aims the nymph artifact at Reyna.

Reyna crumples to the ground, and the hounds fade into the shadows, and everything is silent and as you try to regain your breath.

ā€œIf we kill her now, it should kill the demon too,ā€ says Yakov after a minute. ā€œIf we donā€™t do anything, it will escape.ā€
*fake_choice
#Weā€™re getting rid of Reyna. Permanently.
*set reynaAlive false
*set sanity %-20

I donā€™t usually play on mobile, so I wouldnā€™t know. The most Iā€™ve done on a phone during a particularly bad commute or a business trip was browse the forum and play a WIP.

1 Like

Oh Darn well killing her in day and night did let me see yakov get seriously angry for the first time at the funeral of Renatus

1 Like

You can indirectly lead to his death though. If you leave Reyna alive in B1, then choose to kill her while sheā€™s trying to save Renatus in B2, Iā€™m fairly sure he bleeds out and dies. Itā€™s pretty close to actually killing him, since youā€™re killing the person trying to patch him up.

1 Like

I wonder if a Frostbite MC could use the knives and force the nymphs to side with Frostbite.

3 Likes

@RedEmperor Seraphina said that the knives could totally control her, and she was afraid of the leader nymph knives and that is why she did everything she told her (I forgot the name of the leader nymph), making it most likely that the nymphs do everything that the evil mc tells them because they are afraid of them

1 Like

Now I have a question, is frostbite the only evil route?, we can be evil on our own and cause the apocalypse ourselves or maybe we become the leaders of the magical world or even kill all humans?

1 Like

You can already be a murderous Hunter without joining Frostbite.
The other possibilities you give areā€¦
unlikely. I mean, youā€™re asking ā€œcan we kill all humans without joining the anti-human organizationā€ which is basically you saying ā€œI stopped genocide because I wanted to commit that genocide aloneā€, an utterly insipid and absurd desire.
And causing the apocalypse? Why? Even if you lack morals thatā€™s ultimately ending your own life too. If death is what you want, then why has your Keeper struggled to stay alive all this time?

Tl;dr, not to be rude but from someone who almost always picks evil routes, cool your edge brother.

7 Likes

Is it bad that I would love to see a short story of Astrid asking the playerā€™s hand in marriageā€¦but the player was also going to do it at the same time?

I can easily see Astrid forcing both to ask/acceptā€¦after all, if they got off on the wrong foot in book 1, she did force them to reintroduce themselves.

1 Like

Ask in the tumblr thatā€™s where he makes stories

How come i missed this? when did she said this? sorry im a bit confused

1 Like

It was in the original demo. I believe itā€™s been taken out now.

2 Likes

Wait, this is the last book right?

4 Likes

Yep, but iirc there might be plans to make another book set in the same universe

5 Likes

Japan does need a new kepper. Keeper of the Rising Sun anyone!!

9 Likes