Keeper of Day and Night

I’d like to help beta test! Thanks for your consideration.

I’d love to help test! I’ve been following this game for a while now but never got the chance to provide any actual feedback, so now’s a good time to make up for that.

1 Like

I’d love to be beta tester if you still have slots!

I’d LOVE to beta test this! I’ve been following this religiously after finished the first game a couple times and playing through the demos of this one. I’ve helped you a few times with some spelling and consistency problems before if you remember seeing me on your Tumblr and would love to continue.

1 Like

Would love to beta test this!

I would be happy to help if I can. I see you have a large following to help too :blush:

I would like to beta test this :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the interest! I think I’ll have to cut if off there!

21 Likes

Glad I made it! Will we be allowed to save characters soon?

I missed the beta test volunteering? insert Darth Vader’s NOOOOOOO:sob:

6 Likes

I’ve been following this game for a while and would love to beta test!

Dang it, i always miss sign up times lol.

2 Likes

Same here.

Crap, i lost it again

Yeah I’d love to help

Congrats to all the beta testers.

I would be very interested in beta testing this game! I loved the first one and am very excited for this one. Keep up the good work!

Love the game !!!

I beta tested the first game keeper of the sun and moon if there’s any space left I’d like to test this one as well

Hi, everyone! I’ve sent out a PM thread to each group of beta testers. If you posted before post 1895 and did not receive a PM, please let me know!

I’m planning to resubmit final edits to book one midway through testing. A save system will officially be added at some point after that

16 Likes