Keeper of Day and Night (Update Post 1932)

Crap, i lost it again

Yeah I’d love to help

Congrats to all the beta testers.

I would be very interested in beta testing this game! I loved the first one and am very excited for this one. Keep up the good work!

Love the game !!!

I beta tested the first game keeper of the sun and moon if there’s any space left I’d like to test this one as well

Hi, everyone! I’ve sent out a PM thread to each group of beta testers. If you posted before post 1895 and did not receive a PM, please let me know!

I’m planning to resubmit final edits to book one midway through testing. A save system will officially be added at some point after that

20 Likes

Glad to hear it!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forums and recently have discovered IF and this game. I loved Book One and I’m trying to play the demo for Book Two, but for some reason I can’t view my stats? If I click the option to “Show Stats” it just loads forever and never goes anywhere. I thought at first it might be a problem with playing on my phone, so I swapped to my PC and I’m still having that problem? I have very fast internet (fiber) and a strong computer so I’m not sure what could be the issue. Does anyone else have this problem?

Super excited for Book Two and happy to hear it’s in beta testing! Can’t wait for the release! :grin:

8 Likes

Most likely Dashingdon, the hosting site, is being slow or not working at full capacity at the moment. It should be perfectly fine if you give it some time.

5 Likes

Yeah dashingdon can be annoying just save and wait a bit and it should clear up. Glad to have you with us in the forum though

4 Likes

Will u ne updaring book one with the added stats in book two, like optimistic/pessimistic?

1 Like

Hi! Any new stats won’t be added to book one

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I just submitted the game for publication :tada: :tada: :tada: By the end of testing and final edits, Keeper ended up being almost 400,000 words.

I’ll post any timeline updates I receive here and on the Keeper Tumblr.

Thank you all so much for your support! :relaxed:

83 Likes

Congrats!! Can’t wait to read it when comes out! :smiley:

1 Like

Bravo. Thanks for bringing us another Magical experience.

1 Like

Congratulations! Looking forward to the sequel! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :heart:

1 Like

Darling, well done!!!

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this, this is my favorite game

2 Likes