Just Like Clockwork - The Rangers Domain Rewrite - Feedback Needed

@AlexCosarca
It’s free to download and use, there are no issues of copyright with using the characters in a game your planning to sell, at least, if it does, it doesn’t state it, so if your sued for using them, it wouldn’t make sense.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Also, how do you make male characters on this…? And sorry for talking so much about this here. I should’ve PM-ed you about it.

@AlexCosarca
It’s no problem, and if you want to make male characters, you’ll have the make the outfits, hair, etc. by yourself and add it to the program, like I do.
Unfortunatly, when it comes to drawing male clothing, I suck, so that’s why it’s quite a challenge for me to add male characters to this game.

do you ever progress after the battle? because right now the enemie is -135 and i have full health

enemy*

I got the person to to -1000

@TheKing @Zach @Daisuke

From what I can see the enemy (Rat) never actually attacks nor is defeated when you reduce it’s health to 0, you can’t run either so currently the game can’t get further.

Also on the topic on *rand this is how I used it in my game

*temp caught
*rand caught 1 2

*if caught = 1
__*goto caught

*if caught = 2
__*goto read

Haha, I used the same anime girl generator a couple years ago.
You can download realistic packs and things if you search. I used to spend a lotta time on the ren’py forums some time ago.
If you pick short hair and boyish clothing you can create a young-looking boy with the default set.

What is this some kind of hantia dating sim?:stuck_out_tongue:

@Mardam are you asking a serious question? I hope not

It’s a bad joke

lol yea, horrible one