Just a little message <3

Hello,

most of you already know me but there are probably some who don’t, for those, hi, my name is Porter.

So what’s this all about? Well, I have something to say, an announcment really.

Because 3 years ago, on this day, I joined the the wonderful Choice of Games forum. (it actually was yesterday for me that I joined but since most of you are in a different timezone, that shouldn’t be a problem)

I just want to thank all of you for the amazing 3 years I had so far and hopefully there are many more to come. I’ve seen a lot of people come and go, seen a lot of wips being made and dying out, many threads being made, lots of discussions being held.
Again, thank you all for these amazing moments :blush:

<3

And you still have not found the Tree house :wink:

Hmm made think, wow over 4 years for me.

I don’t really know how time has passed for me , my old profile was compromise. Poor old mara account. But hey I could celebrate your data instead :wink: It’s great having you arround Porter :thumbsup:

@poison_mara
It has been at least three years as you have been a judge for all 3 CSComps. :slight_smile:

Can you tell me where the treehouse is?
(Pretty ultra super mega plz)

Yeah I positive about it :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: If i ended chosen to be one next year I want a forum badge witb a exclusive text like Poisoning senior judge Awesome XD

@feawkless If you become a judge next year you just may learn where it is, but @PORT3R wants to burn down the tree house :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I could be a judge but I won’t tell @P0RT3R if I ever find out as I like treehouses.

Tree house? The CoG Forum has one?

This talk of tree house picked my curiosity. I’ve been here since the begining or very close, the first game I played was choice of dragon when I was 15, good-bad memories (the games we’re awesome but I had such a problematic relationship at the time).And hey porter wasnt you old picture a cute potato? I miss the potato. I should update my own pic though. This one is so old.

Yes it is a long stor. … each year I lost the password like Neville in Harry potter and @Lordirish has to rescue me from my clumsyness. :wink:

I was going to say, that’s one heck of a timezone. :wink:

I understand what you meant. @P0RT3R, you’ve confirmed for me what I’ve observed so far: that interactive fiction fans and CoG fans in particular are a good and welcoming community.

OH! It’s so sensitive! I’m new here, but I love you, guys)
Hope, I won’t waste my time but take much emotions
Nice to meet you, Porter)