Jacic: Looking for testers for a CScomp entry

Hi all, I was also hoping to find a few people who would like to help out by taking a look at my entry for the CScomp? I’m hoping to have something playable up at some point this weekend.

As with all the CScomp entries, I can’t give away any details on a public post which I know makes it hard to know if the topic will be about something you want to test, so if you’re interested please let me know and I’ll get a private thread going with some more details once the game’s up and running with more info. Looking for any and all feedback from what you like/dislike about the story and characters themselves, to typos, grammar issues and bugs. If you’re interested can you please reply to the thread?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m up for it. Whatever I can do to help

I’m interested in helping twst

Count me in. Probably can’t help much with grammar errors, though. :sweat_smile:

I’ve got a bunch of free time on my hand, so I’d like to sign up.

I would like to beta test please!

I’m up for it. Sign me up.

Thanks for the offers! Really appreciate it. I’ll let you know when I’ve got a link up for testing (Needs a few things fixed/finished which I should get time to do on the weekend.)
@MahatmaDagon I’ve always thought your grammar is absolutely fine :slight_smile: As much as I try to test my stuff, I’m sure there’ll be more than just grammar issues lurking in my entry though.

You’re the one who did the Sea Maiden right? I loved that WIP. If you’ve got a spot open I would love to join.

I would like to try to beta test

If you are still in need of testers, I would love to help ^^

Same as above, if there’s a room for it, I’d like to help as well.

@Tuhin_Subhra_Maity yes that’s my WIP, thank you :slight_smile:
Of course. Thank you everyone for the help. I’ll send everyone a message once it’s up and running.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help :slight_smile: I’ve sent out a link, if for any reason you don’t get it let me know. (For some reason adding names into the PM was being a bit glitchy today).

If you’re still looking for testers I’d love to help :grin:

count me in to typo hunting :grin:

If you are still accepting testers then I’d be more then happy to provide feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.