An alternate history scenario in which the medieval Middle East is reimagined as the battleground of giant primitive mechs powered by energy from mysterious meteorites.
- Play as male, female or non-binary.
- Participate in unlikely time travel shenanigans.
- Take sides in the Third Crusade as a knight or emir.
- Pilot a giant medieval war machine!
- Manage your own fiefdom.
- Seek revenge, strive to build a better world or simply live it up in the twelfth century!
Welcome to the thread for my upcoming game, Ironheart. I’m currently writing Chapter 8 of an estimated 10 and the word count has just passed 150K. The first 4 chapters of the game can be played here:
(WARNING: content does include some fairly explicit acts of violence during a battle, including some directed against civilians)
I’ll be almost embarrassingly grateful for all constructive criticism and more than happy to answer any questions! I’ve lurked for a good while but I’m new to posting on these forums so very much look forward to getting to know everyone.