Ironheart - Discussion Thread

Thanks for playing! I can’t promise anything because I’m not quite sure what direction a sequel would take but I’ve grown fond of the characters and would happily write more with the same cast. If it seems like there’s an appetite for a sequel, I’ll certainly consider it!

7 Likes

If you need help in your sequel If you make one then you can consider me to help you in any way possible coz tbh I loved it. It’s hard to get COG Mediaeval Period games and I love it to live in that period through these games.

If you want any suggestions from me then you can DM and I would do my best to give you my best ideas (if any of it is of any help). Also, are you working on any other game? If yes, then does it revolve around Mediaeval Period?

Edit: You can consider to proceed with the story when you mentioned at last that at some part of the Europe (I assume it was eastern) some strong tribes are uniting under the single banner so I guess you can continue the story from there and also, as a star in the battle we are given a larger realm to rule so we can be busy with that and also raising troops, bandits uniting to storm the realm of the MC, there might be even other countries rulers who are interested to gather a control in European continent.

Suggestions: It would be better if we get more options to upgrade our realm… Actually, I developed everything in my fief by putting money in correct spots and gain profit and then invest in other sectors so that made me doing nothing for the fief for 2-3 turns and the meeting with my advisors had nothing to do… So, if we are given more options to conquer different parts in order to extend our borders then it would be interesting…

@Wiwyums

3 Likes

The big problem with a sequel is that there’s a widely-varied ending, which is a stone cold bitch to continue from.

4 Likes

@Aditya_Baishya Thanks, I really appreciate that! I like your ideas for story continuation and that’s how I would also see the game developing if it were extended past where it now finishes. For a sequel, however, I think @ramidel is right that the big challenge is you have to consider all the various endings players of the first game might have achieved. I think if I were to write a sequel I’d probably set in in the same game world but with a different MC and in a different time and/or place… That’s all still very speculative, though.

Thanks also for alerting me to the fact that you can build everything in your fief and be left with idle turns. I thought I’d fixed that by adding extra building options but I’ve just tested it and you’re quite right. Congratulations on your efficiency! :smiley:

2 Likes

Is there a way for Guillaume not to die?

1 Like

Really enjoyable game - I’ve played through a few times and manged 15 achievements so far, and I appreciate that they’re not all very transparent. The return tripper one is driving me insane I’ve found Oleg and asked for an lpu a few times but never got it , but it’s fun exploring all the different pathways in the game

1 Like

@ARHunter Sorry, I did give a lot of thought to that but just couldn’t see a way to move the story forward if he didn’t… So you can’t save him but you can fulfill his last wish to rescue his son.

@blackvelvet Thanks! That’s the most achievements I’m aware of so far! I’m going to double-check the Return Tripper one since it sounds like you’re doing exactly the right thing. You should be able to ask either Rashid or Oleg for the pod and then, provided you’ve heard it’s in the palace at Jerusalem (lots of ways to do this, I think) and you’re still on good terms with them at the end of the game, Rashid should approach you in the epilogue with an offer…

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a little lost with the Fox bandit there is the start of something romantic and he mentions until we meet again but we don’t :frowning: is there a story here or am I chasing a ghost?

If I try to capture him it doesn’t end well

1 Like

@Wiwyums Hmm… That’s true as well. I was thinking about it for some time and I think I need to think for some more time in order to find a solution it. If I get one I will let you know about it coz if it helps the game to continue then I am just delighted to be of any help. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah, he’s not really a fully-romanceable character but you can meet him again later and spend a nice summer in his company if you either give up or lose your fief and take to banditry instead. If you’ve already met him, he’ll join with you. I’m also hoping to add a full romance for him in a future update!

3 Likes

Hello just got this game on steam and I am curious what are the LIs for f/f route? Because I met someone called Sana? Not sure if that’s correct. Is she romanceable at all? Or just for male MC.

1 Like

Hi! Yes, she is. In fact, all romanceable characters are available for all players, nothing is locked by gender or sexuality choice. The female LIs are Sana, Ygraine, Isabella and Loukia. You can also have a little fling with Marjanah the bandit if you find her.

1 Like

You’re so kind thank you very much!

1 Like

How to romance Sana?

Does anyone name or the word so I can open the sarcophagus?? I completely forgot! Thanks

8 Likes

The author requested that this information is not spoiled.

So please take it to PMs or refrain from asking!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

If you ever get the answer, PM me. I’d ask the same question, but I’d like to respect the author’s wishes.

same here

Me too please

I know this is stupid and potentially offensive, but playing as a Jewish character and putting on the Star of David as a heraldic device… I suddenly realize that there’s a potential South Park reference/joke in this now. I’m playing as a Jew-knight. :man_facepalming:

1 Like