Interest Check Thread

Ok this is one of the most unique plot ideas I’ve seen. A God working as a police officer? I’ve never ever heard of that before. Which means that I’m totally interested. Bookmarked!

2 Likes

So there’s the god of war, peace, beauty, wealth, belief and nature.

5 Likes

Could their or is their a God of law and/or justice that would work well with police
Just a suggestion but I like the options

2 Likes

Thank you for that!
Because I am quite new to this and anxious to know what others think, then this helps my insecurity a lot.

1 Like

There is none yet but I can consider your suggestion. I actually like that.

3 Likes

God of the Seas , god of the sky or maybe death.

1 Like

(Yes recognition) I’m actually looking forward to it.

1 Like

The god of death actually exists already.
But I’m open to all suggestions.

1 Like

Mainly then a God of the Seas so I can chill underwater like Aquaman with my fish and trident. Summon a storm when I’m bored.

2 Likes

I’ll deffinitely consider that.
Just gotta grab my little notebook and make some notes.

2 Likes

I don’t think the mc would be that powerful that the rank of Zeus, Hades and Poseidon the mc seems more a Ares, Athena, Apollo type but it’s your story… death is possible then again I’m referring Greek mythology soooo yeah your choice.
Edited: Don’t take any of this the wrong way I’m just excited for stories like this I get a little to invested.

2 Likes

I’m not offended or anything so you’re all in the clear.
And I appreciate the support!

3 Likes

Being a sea god doesn’t make you super powerful. In other mythologies sea gods weren’t that big of a deal, the sea was just incredibly important for the Greeks since they’re on islands and they traveled by ship alot.

2 Likes

Thanks for considering my suggestion.

3 Likes

Just noitced why u said God of the sea you seen the new aquaman

3 Likes

Yup I loved it, makes you realize he was always badass having control over 70% of the Earth and being able to flood the rest if he was pissed off enough with the surface. Plus tridents are badass.

@DecryptedDev Can’t wait to be Jason Momoa in your story lol.

4 Likes

Haha I’ve actually only seen the trailer of the movie but thanks for the support!

3 Likes

What other Gods are there? Which spots are taken? Can the player be the God/Goddess of insignificant things like the sun, moon, stars, wind, marriage, animals, etc etc?

1 Like

Right about now there is the goddess of the Sun, god of the Moon, god of Death, god of Life, goddess of Autumn, goddess of Air, goddess of Summer, god of Spring, god of Winter, god of Humanity, goddes of Fire, goddess of Water (this is to be different than the god(dess) of Sea), goddess of Wistom, god of Earth, god of the Underworld, goddess of Love and goddess of the House.
More might be added because like I stated earlier, my plan is to make it into a multiple-book story.

4 Likes

Would the MC be one of the rare dual magick users?

1 Like