Hiya! So the thing is that I’ve got this huge dream and want to write something. So I’m hoping to get some feedback for this because I am quite nervous to even post this haha.
Anyway, here’s the deal…
I’ve come up with something where you play as a god, but not just any god. One day you are just enjoying your life, spending time with the other gods and goddesses, until there comes a letter from someone very important, stating that there is some trouble going down on Earth. Murders, to be exact.
The person or god who sent the letter, wants you and all your ‘half-siblings’ to go down there and help those poor creatures. But it is also believed that the people who committed the murders are under an influence of a god or something else.
When you go down on Earth, you start your work at a local Police Station and meet some humans while you’re at it. And maybe even fall in love with some.
So like I mentioned in the line above, there is romance (either a god, goddess or human. Your choice) and some angst. May contain some uncomfortable scenes like a description of a murder (I’m really good at describing them). Might be some ‘mature-content’.
- You can choose your gender (Female, male, non-binary).
- There will be a variety of different RO’s with different personalities (Can’t quite say how many though).
- You can choose what are you the deity of (God of War, Goddess of Peace and like that).
- You can choose and name your little companion or familiar.
- You can customise your MC with many different features.
- Will be added more when it comes to that.
I have some thoughts on the name but still unsure. I’m hoping to turn it into a multiple-book project.
So yeah. I’m sweating buckets for this because this is my first ever big project and dream and I’m a little self-conscious and afraid.
Hoping for feedback or maybe even an idea.