Interest Check Thread

A shield could work for a physical weapon, like the rod or the whip. For a magical one, though it’s a tad cliche, how about an old fashioned crystal ball?

1 Like

Beast Of The Night
This is just a game idea I’ve had in my head for a while. With some encouragement I’ve decided to try and write a choice script game so here it is…
Set in present times ,Of course being a werewolf comes with many problems ,or not if you’re into that. The pack meetings, the full moons, oh and you cant forget the pack rivalries.

Over the course of 3 years shape who you are and who you will become. With a pack of 16 wolves(and 6 ROs) fight for your family…fight for your city.
Feel free to ask questions!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/beastsofthenight

11 Likes

An idea I’ve been tossing around: a hammed up colonial Australian hunting/survival/monster slaying adventure

5 Likes

I’m all in for Survival

1 Like

I loved the concept. Certainly would pay for that ,if you choose To continue this game, of course.

2 Likes

Thank you! Once I get the hang of choicescript I should at least be able to start working on it and get a demo out.

2 Likes

Love Spacehouse Rock, nothing against Mortal except that there only playing the villain part actually appeals to me, whereas with the other one I’d wanna try playthroughs as all three protagonists. Though I may gravitate a little towards the face from your tiny blurb.

2 Likes

Character Info:
The MC has twin sister that loves to tease them about being 6 minutes older, “There’s nothing wrong with being the baby in the family my beloved sibling!” She says, giving a mischievous smile and a wink.

1 Like

Culture note: this is actually a big thing in Japan because age order is very important so the MC calls her onee-chan because she’s the big sister. This carries a massive pile of cultural expectations that the MC may or may not care about.

2 Likes

I did not know that I appreciate the info and as you said it all depends on the MC.

1 Like

Yep. The summary of the cultural expectations is that an older sibling is an older sibling, whether they’re six minutes older or six years. But if the twins themselves don’t care probably no one else will and the only impact will be word choice. Big sister is some form of Nee, little sister is Imouto, sister without age reference does not exist because a sister is a big sister or a little sister.

You can guess from that how big a deal it can be if the twins do care.

2 Likes

Really? The vast majority of people aren’t interested in it.

1 Like

So I do have 2 stories on the forum already. one being on hiatus and the other one still in the works but I would like to start a new story and make that the main focus as my summer break is coming up making the other story something i do on the side. I have two ideas on my mind but other suggestion are welcome.

• Werewolf Romance Sim (Kinda like twilight but from the opposite perspective)
  • Superhero Story (Vigilante style superhero, kinda like batman and I do have a chapter written for this)

0 voters

I’m just looking to knuckle down on and get to writing so opinions and suggestion are welcome.

4 Likes

You lost me at ‘romance’. Now, if you’d pitched a werewolf buddy cop comedy…

4 Likes

A werewolf romance in a superhero city

9 Likes

BATMAN! Superhero’s fo life

4 Likes

Would you play a story with the MC being a Dwarf?

I was thinking of making my first story to be set as a Dwarf in the underground tunnels under the Reinflok mountains. It will take place when two Dwarven cities go to war with each other for resources. So of course the MC is caught in the middle of the war when their hometown is besieged by the invading forces.

The MC will be given the option to pick from three starting locations that will provide one point stat boost to their stats. The MC will have the choice to go down one of three stat lines that will define their playthrough.

The playthrough will be the following:

• Going down the Martial(combat) playthrough where the MC will slowly build up the reputation of being a great warrior or even the greatest ATM.
  • Going down the charisma playthrough by being an envoy(of the force of your choice). [I’ll expand the charisma playthrough as we go along]
  • Then there is the intelligence path were the MC will use their tactical genius on the battlefield as an advisor(to the force of choice)
11 Likes

If it’s interestingly written, sure?

Dwarved are usually portrayed in such a masculine way, though, that I’d prefer to have the option play as a female dwarf if that’s in the cards.

1 Like

can i have a long and glorious beard? can i drink so much that my breath could kill flies?

3 Likes

I don’t see why not.

Although I’m nor entirely comfortable writing from a female prospective. Though female is an option.

1 Like