Interest Check Thread

Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

To be honest, I wanted to base this game on the Gakko No Kaidan anime, the Junji Ito manga and anime episode Town without streets, and Bokurano. I also want the game to be set in the Year 2018.

1 Like

Dude you can’t have aunt titty flash with middle schoolers. But you definitely piqued my interest huge junji ito fan. As well as Onryo in general… this sound like it has amazing potential. And I’m all in.

1 Like

2 please!

1 Like

chris-hansen-wants-to-use-kickstarter-to-bring-ba-2-26594-1429633798-4_dblbig

3 Likes

Hey COG Community how’s it going? I’m working on a new W.I.P. called Projekt Liquid Fusion, You are a Weaponized test subject who becomes a vigilante in a city called Icarus One a floating city above the clouds. You escaped from a underground lab and now choices lie before you: Do you decide to return to the government that created you? Or do you forge your own path?
The game will include but not limited to: Technological upgrades to your body, different interesting weapons (Imagination is a wonderous thing) and several main paths you can take: The governmental path where you must obey orders, the Violent path where you kill everything that opposes you, The peaceful path where you look for other ways to solve your problems other than your weapons, and a smaller lesser known path: Carefree and careless, simply just seek to ignore everyone and everything. I’ll probably make an achievement for that (Average Denizen: Don’t mind me I just exist)

okay so this was split off from my main thread but now it’s back up again you can go search for it. My intro Demo is up heres the link Projekt Liquid Fusion W.I.P Minor update added 2018/11/20

7 Likes

also let me know guys whether you prefer WIPS to be in First person or third person format. I’m not sure what the general community would like.

2 Likes

But can we play a mute ;p

2 Likes

I’m probably going to close the poll soon, just need one more vote to break the split and decide!

1 Like

That help?

1 Like

It does, thanks!

1 Like

No problem. I have no idea what kinda supernatural romances your thinking of but I’ll take an Onryo.

1 Like

You gave something that I didn’t even knew I needed @Sugi

1 Like

More of sleepy and tranquil, with some secretive individuals! As for supernatural elements, they would be those that possess magical gifts! This can include a diverse range of abilities ranging from manipulation of runes, control of elements, and more. This ability differs depending on the character in the story :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response everyone! I’ll be working on the story as much as I can to produce a reasonable demo soon :hugs:

4 Likes

@MindGlitch, @obieblu, @MindightWatcher, @Reymark_Serentas, @Ritter. Thanks so much for the response, actually, I am confused between the first and the second idea because I will spend more time on the selective one, therefore, I create this poll.

• A science-fiction story also focuses on the romance.
  • A story focuses on the war between the vampires’ noble families in the Renaissance and the love between you and the heirs of those families.

0 voters

5 Likes

I picked both because they both sound like great ideas but can I ask: is the second one based off of romeo and juliet?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, but this story is not based on Romeo and Juliet, 7 families (including your family) will participate in the power game. You will either be their ally or their enemy depending on your choice. The balance of power will be changed when you have your impact on the aristocracy.

2 Likes

Alright, so I got a new idea for a story. An this time it won’t be the mess of a game that I’m currently working on.

Snowfall

Concept:
The year…….is in the near distant future. America has become a total totalitarian dictatorship/fascist government. They have retreated into isolationism and have shredded the Monroe doctrine. They have become teritoryal and greedy, only recently they installed a puppet government in mexico and are in the process of anxeing them. It would seem america’s sights have been focused on Canada, while they were preparing for the possibility of this, what could they ever do to stop the giant that is the united states. With the world on edge and rotting from the inside what shall you do to stop the Unstoppable storm that is the American state?

And that’s where our story begins, you play as a Canadian resistance fighter on a quest to save your country from american occupation. Will you be able to stem the unstoppable force that is America or shall you be written off as terrorist trying to stop the unquenchable force of progress?

(Note this game has nothing to do with real world politics or events. It is purely a work of fiction set in a Alt history setting I’ve been kicking in my head for a while now.)

3 Likes

So, spinning out of something I mentioned on another thread, total shot in the dark question here… if you could pick three male and three female historical characters to romance in a COG game, which would interest you most. This is more idle curiosity than me creating anything at this point…

1 Like

Hatshepsut, Agatha Christie or Katharina the great

Sir Francis Drake, Howard Carter or Albert Schweitzer

1 Like