Interest Check Thread

Hello, folks. I believe I’ve said this somewhere a long time ago, but I’m working on a classic RPG, greatly inspired from FFClassic.

The premise is pretty simple: Chosen Ones, Ancient Ones, and adventure shenanigans.

Prophecies foreshadow the descending of Old Gods to our land. They said if we don’t stop them, the Gods will spread corruption throughout the world, tainting the very soul and essence of life and death.

That’s why humanity must work together and prepare for the inevitable chaos. Heroes will be summoned from every corners of the land. It’ll be our job to support them, for the sake of our own survival.

But let’s be real. You’re here for adventure! Not this shitty being a sidekick for a randos that we don’t even know shit about. In the end, after the long slumber, the world will be reborn, the prophecy said. Whatever that means.

So shout your fellows, don your armors, explore the ruins, and slay the evil beasts! The Journey is about to begin.

So, yeah! That’s as far as I can tell without any spoiler. I can cram in more details after I make a WIP thread of it, but for now, let’s see if I’m successfully tickle your interest nerve.

Any questions? I’ll answer.

5 Likes