Insert-Rich-Family-Name (WIP Updated 12/31/2022) Final Public Update

Who do I need to kill to get that?

Ouch, I cannot…I have this old scar that doesn’t bother me most of the time but as soon as it freezes it hurts…sometimes a lot. But even as a child I never liked the cold or wintersports very much.

I felt that a bit too, outfit wise, but that was before I could drive in my own car. Now it doesn’t bother me as much. I know how to protect my work suits and when it is the kind of warm summer rain…well I do have a few outfits that look good in wetlook too. I guess I just love summer!, :sun_with_face: :grin:

1 Like

Even though I’m kind of allergic to sunlight
:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I’m built for actual heat of Aus… The heat where it’ll be +29°C to +35°C

I don’t like it when it’s not hot enough. Hellish like.

Same here, again, I can tolerate but don’t like it. I absolutely love all and any types of watersports from swimming to surfing to deep sea diving but share same dislike for winter sports… :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: winter is only good for romance and smoothies and coochies :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ha. I on the other hand can deal with -30°C outside (if heating works… I can’t deal with less than +17°C for bedroom temperature without getting sick), but +26°C is… too much. Or well, that might be just bearable if I don’t need to do anything, but not if I need to. +27°C would be absolutely too much though.

4 Likes

You would like Rio de Janeiro so, here we are arriving in summer and at the height of the season there are days when the temperature hits 40° and the thermal sensation reaches 50°, I’m already sad just having to put up with the unbearable heat for 3 months.

2 Likes

You people are all insane. Anything under 25ºC starts getting uncomfortable. Ideal temperature is about 30-35ºC.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m a Finn. It’s better to have more than a week in a year when you’re comfortable.

1 Like

I lived in a place with temperatures like that [around -25°C to -30°C] for around ten years and it’s the nastiest experience ever.

I actually enjoy scorching hot climates. :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: not so much when it’s humid and hot, it’ll feel like the world is trying to cook you alive :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:.

Been there few times, enjoyable, though too many people :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Never said I wasn’t my dear frienemy :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Yup… +28°C is okay and from there to +30°C is enjoyable, and +30°C to +38°C is tolerable and above is an inconvenience.

Btw aren’t we rapidly going off topic with this temperature and climate talk?

Btw @CC_Hill does MC and kid get to enjoy the holidays in the story? Any vacations? Especially and preferably with a preferred RO :smiling_imp::smirk_cat::kissing_cat:

3 Likes

Wrong game lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :yum: but I don’t know yet. I do plan on doing a Halloween scene tho.

5 Likes

Aww shucks :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: still same universe?
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: and same creator ?

1 Like

Author declined to confirm that firmly last time, but my headcanon is that the good lawyer, Wyatt, aka the mc’s the boss in Lemons knows is in fact Cecil and that they may have went to law school together. :wink:

1 Like

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: CC… What 'bout your promise for the crossover? :roll_eyes::thinking::disappointed:

Bummer. It’d have been fun for it to be actually in the same universe and somewhat parallelly going…

2 Likes

Well hello I’m new and I read my first play just one hour later and then started reading this forum.
I thought it was k
and if I know what I had read in remembering the first meeting with k when climbing in the same car of murder he think about saving mc. So maybe he did kill someone and the grandpa is talking about us being the killer as he may think k did on our bid.
My alternate suspect is the grandpa himself and now wanting us finding it?
If you ( the author) is saying that my first assumption is wrong then I don’t know who till see more clues in next update.
The only member that isn’t revealed in clues page is dead aunt so she I assume is the one because she did send some money to someone or it’s the live twin because he never is included in the clue page?

Also when benny said wanna ran away I was thinking to give him the island I bought is better than lots of money but weren’t presented with that choice sadly.
At the end: I have been charmed by the story and game. Will follow from now.

2 Likes

Now when i know who are two Doms, i’m not angry at MC’s ex from Lemons. I totally understand.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Final Public Update! (12/31/2022)

Please restart!!! A lot has been added. Delete old saves, and make new saves as you read.

Thank you all who enjoy my weird writing. :grin:

82 Likes

Same to you CC

5 Likes

The killer was whoever was with the grandfather when he died

The maid was a witness

If killer is definitely family
I am guessing the alive twin

If anyone knows who the maid got startled by in the memory please say
That person is very likely the killer

5 Likes

Is it a bug that we don’t remember about the lawyer’s father death if we called them from the hospital or is it very intentional?

4 Likes

Am I allowed to ask when the full game will release? Because I’ll be diligently counting down the days!

3 Likes

I enjoyed every second of reading this. Can’t wait until the full game comes out. But I have to say … for Leon to be so ungratefull and mean towards aunt Florence just because he didn’t like her gift (which by the way, I thought was great and thoughtfull) is such shit behavour of him. Though I have to say, considering his character it’s not surprising.

12 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

It’s a bug. Sorry.

Thank you for reading. :two_hearts:

10 Likes