Insert-Rich-Family-Name (WIP Updated 8/24/2022)

Did this ever get a beta since I don’t think I remember it having one yet but maybe I’m just misremembering.

2 Likes

Beta is coming in mid-December. Will be completing this story end of this month. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh sweet well when you do decide to do a beta in December I’d like to he apart of it. I’m guessing after you finish this one and when life gives you lemons you’ll be chilling a bit then going back to the midnight saga series.

2 Likes

That’s the plan. :crossed_fingers:t4:

Thank you so much. I would love to have you. :two_hearts: I’ll make the announcement when ready.

3 Likes

That’s great CC… :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I should be more active in at least Discord.

1 Like

You are doing just fine. :smile:

4 Likes

Yassss, another story I get to be a h0ë in! But in seriousness, I love murder-mysteries so the romance is just the icing on top! Love it so far!

5 Likes

Yo whats up with those people criticizing for wearing black on a funeral. It’s a damn funeral.

14 Likes

It’s set, they’ll comment one way or another no matter what MC wear or what color MC wear… Also on :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: any vehicle MC comes out of.

8 Likes

The media is very unfavorable to MC and like Empress said, MC is going to be called out whatever they do. Might as well put something colorful on and give the media something to talk about. :grin:

16 Likes

Drunk and living my Tony Stark fantasy irl

1 Like

Thank you for including the Caribbean in your game :raised_hands:t5:

4 Likes

Welcome fellow Caribbean friend. :wave:t4:

5 Likes

Tortola over here!

4 Likes

I just looked up Tortola and the water is so blue and the sand so white… I need to buy my ticket to go on a trip :dark_sunglasses: :parasol_on_ground: :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

I’m envious of you lot…just another day in paradise, eh? :sun_with_face: :wink:
While we’re heading for another miserable winter over here. :cold_face:

1 Like

Hey… we also get a lot of hurricanes and rainy seasons can last for quite a while. It’s not always sunny. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

True, that’s Philadelphia.

2 Likes

But at least it is not freezing, what I dislike far more than rain, hate even, is the miserable cold. :snowflake:

1 Like

I can tolerate extreme cold, I lived in Novosibirsk :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: experienced -28°C even though I don’t like it, I like watching and hearing rain but I hate it, it ruins every plan. I absolutely love scorching sunny days and experienced +38°C even more few times :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: but unfortunately I am eversive to daylight cause of photo sensitivity… At least you get to enjoy something.

Actually in Aus, it should’ve been scorching hot this time of the year… And majority of thr year, at least where I live. But the effed up weather patterns made where I live far far colder than it should and now it’s around +24°C to +17°C lately.

2 Likes