Insert-Rich-Family-Name (WIP Updated 12/31/2022) Final Public Update

I forgot to get it specifically, but i do get all 4th of them by being nice to people(except to the parent)

ROs and the RO Assistant (pay his student Loan)

6 Likes

Hey may I suggest to add an option to still not pay after you tell your parent’s to tell you they love you more than Benny? It would be cool, you know… " I know you were scum. But to blatantly lie in front of me for money…"

By the way very cool story.

17 Likes

the father probably would demand money first then talk type

1 Like

This is a really good story,keep up the good work

5 Likes

love the story

3 Likes

I love a good story and this was fun who did it I can’t wait to see the full thing written out.

2 Likes

Just played the demo. This is really good. Can’t wait to play the full thing.

1 Like

I swear Kev’s pov is the CUTEST THING IN HISTORY. Fight me. This is my fav WIP currently along with WLGYL. I can’t decide which one I’m hoping to see updated first. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

HOLY JESUS CHRIST I LOVED EVERYTHING. The whole story was great and amazing and the switching the POV to your body guard/assistant was amazing and cute af. The plot twists, the story direction, options, legit everything was sooooo gosh dang good!!! Of course there were a few spelling mistakes but nothing tooo crazy serious. I don’t know if there will be more to the story or like what you will try to do but I can’t wait and am extremely excited for whatever you do.

3 Likes

I was so surprised when Mc’s family literally tired to throw each other under the bus. Honestly, I don’t trust any of them after that fiasco

10 Likes

AAAAA this is so good!

3 Likes

In wich part comes out the witch with who the grandpa made his fortune with a deal?

3 Likes

Hi! I’m really enjoying the demo so far, but I noticed an error in the save files when trying to load. The loaded files both lead me to the stat screen instead of the story screen, so I couldn’t return back to the last point I left at. I’m not sure what the reason for this is, but just a heads-up in case I’m not the only one having loading issues!

2 Likes

Lol The leprechaun deal :sweat_smile: but it’s not really a witch tho. Word on the street is that Grandpa was doing deal with shady people. :shushing_face:

@nuna Thank you. That happens sometimes with Dashington. One way to fix that is to delete all previous saves, restart the game and start making new saves. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

This is a general dashingdon issue. If you save your game (pick a game, any game) shortly* after being in the stats screen, the save leads you to the stats screen and there’s no way to leave it.

Overwriting the save with a save in an actual part of the game makes it work normally.

BUT!
(hurhur, butt)
Here’s the thing. It MIGHT not be both saves screwed up. See, when you save a game in a slot other than the first, when you next open the save dropdown the selected save slot APPEARS to be the first, but it isn’t. You have to click on another slot (no need to load) and then back on the first slot for it to actually be the one selected.

So try clicking on a different slot, then the slot you want to load, and see if one of your saves is still functional (try this for both slots).

*the value of “shortly” appears to depend on how dash is feeling at that particular moment

8 Likes

@CC_Hill nice. Lol can’t wait to find out what exactly would be K’ real name(s). I kinda remember you saying that Tess would survive the gunshot if she and MC have good relationship? Or something like that, if it’s true, how good does it have to be?

5 Likes

Hi Empress, :yum:

Anything over 50% since it’s an opposed pair. With how easy it is for the family to just go on MC’s bad side lol. I kept things simple.

So if when you’re in the hospital you hear people say Tess is in a coma or still fighting for her life, she will survive. Just know that MC will need money to find Tess’s baby is MC ever decide to help. It will be a choice.

14 Likes

Nice…

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: now to the promise you made. When’s gonna be that cameo type crossover? :joy_cat::kissing_cat::smirk_cat:

5 Likes

It’s for Lemons lol. :smile: We still have time.

5 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: lemons, oranges… Or Rich family All the same. It’s all connected :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

8 Likes