Imminent Threat WIP (Updated 5/26/17)

Quantico is about the aftermath of an insider terrorist attack on the FBI HQ at Quantico where the mc is a suspect tasked with finding the terrorist

2 Likes

@CowboyHooah how is the game going?

3 Likes

Sorry for being MIA y’all! The game is still in progress. The coding difficulty that I posted about earlier has still been frustrating me, so I started working more on world-building and some other parts of the text, like other chapters. Hopefully, I will get some sort of update soon :slight_smile:

Also, expect to see a wiki sometime in the near future :wink:

10 Likes

@moderators, Would anybody mind removing my ‘monthy poll’ from the main post? If I do something like that again, it will probably be in a reply.

3 Likes

Polls are rebellious and fight everything I try to do to them; perhaps a real mod will succeed where I can’t. Sorry

1 Like

No worries @Eiwynn! I’m sure y’all will be able to figure it out soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude nice WIP! I’m really patriotic so I can’t wait to play a military game set in (more or less) modern day America.

3 Likes

My apologies for asking a second time. @moderators have y’all had any luck with removing the poll form the OP?

3 Likes

Nope. That’s apparently not possible after it’s existed for five minutes.

5 Likes

Forum Post Update:
I added a list of main allied characters, changed up the description of the game a little, and added another list of the terrorist organizations that will be featured in the game. Took a lot of inspiration from the poll! Only 1/3 terrorist organizations are currently listed. Hopefully, the next demo update will be soon. I have been making progress. Y’all have a great day!

5 Likes

In your post it says that the New Antebellum tries to get the 2nd Amendment rights back, will it be possible for us to help them do that and then turn them in, or is there no way to help reinstate the 2nd Amendment?

2 Likes

New Antebellum isn’t a group that anybody can just ‘turn in.’ They function almost the same way that a cult or some mafias do, in that they exist publically and even though everybody knows that they engage in illegal activity, nobody has the resources or inclination to find evidence. Certain members that you have encounters with are a different story.

SPOILER:

Great question and a great source of discussion actually. In the story, you will come across some members of (the old sect of) New Antebellum who are good people. Good people with guns, guns which are highly illegal since the second amendment was repealed. Y’all may or may not have a time where you have to decide what, if anything, you plan to do about that. :wink: Would you report them for the illegal weapons, even though they may be your allies against the new sect of New Antebellum? Do you disagree with that law anyway? Even if you agree with the law against guns, would you take away these people’s only defense against the new sect? What do y’all think?

3 Likes

I would definitely help out the old sect of the New Antebellum,because I’m a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.I would actually try to join the old sect of the New Antebellum if possible,because they arent engaged in any illegal activities (except for having guns),and they arent hurting anyone.

3 Likes

I agree with literally every single word of this.

3 Likes

I’m also in agreement with @augustus27 #donttreadonme but more importantly there’s going to be a dog!!!:dog::dog::dog::dog:

1 Like

GASP I loves animals!!! including dogs!!!

2 Likes

Yay, PUUUUUUPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!

2 Likes

Are the dogs romancable?..I’m asking for a frined

1 Like

It good just so short

1 Like

of course…your friend…

1 Like