I'm a coder looking for a writer to work together

Hello everyone, have a nice day.

I’m looking for a writer because I’m good at coding and I can plan the general things and events(Probably as everyone can) about my story but whenever I try to write the plot, I suffer from writer’s block so much. Besides, I’m not a native speaker and my English may not be enough for writing an interactive novel.

So I decided to look for a writer to work together. If you have a project in your mind or you already are working on it and you don’t want to code or you just can’t do it, just pm me. Or if you wish to, you can add my discord account: Zenesy#0179

Thank you!

14 Likes

I was planing bring back Broken Sword I left it because had hard time put in my words in choice of game but still think on it get back on

3 Likes

So you need a coder?

2 Likes

yes but still thinking on how bring it back to life and need coder for because good righting story on paper not on to laptop to code a story

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to make a game but my skills in coding are reaaly bad. Though I don’t have a certain idea, I don’t think that would be a problem.
So…yeah? If you are interested in trying something, I am in :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m honestly dreadful at coding; but, I’ve currently been working on a project that involves coding. I’d love to talk to you about it if you’re interested!

2 Likes

I can basically come up with a story right on spot , but idek how to code and only have short stories experience

2 Likes

I’m have lots of writing experience but little coding experience. If you’d like to collaborate that’d be great. I can handle the writing and story elements and you could handle all the coding. It would also probably complete the project sooner as a two person team instead of one person doing everything.

2 Likes