Illustrator and Designer for Cover Art / Sketches / Titles [SLOTS OPEN]

:sparkles: ABOUT ME

Hi! I go by Tiffany/ Tifa / Crow / Feather, thanks for checking my topic out!

I am a Designer by Day and Illustrator by Night!

I love doing line work and am extremely motivated to work on fantastical topics.

Ultimately the funds I earn here would go back to satisfying my unquenchable thirst for these great works of CYOA literature. :kissing_closed_eyes:

It is also safe to say I do not shy away from drawing everything now. Something Cutesy? Yes. Mecha? Can Do. Furry? Sure thing. Lemon? Yup. Smut? Good with me! A Bloody battle scene with fire raging in the background? For sure! You want art featuring your character doing something unusual? Hit me up!

Social Media

:heart_decoration: FOLLOW ME

Instagram: FeatherxCrown
Deviantart: Countuchiha (long inactive)
Graphic Design: Behance
Video / Animation: Vimeo

Work Samples

:paintbrush: WORK SAMPLES

Sketch
Dragon Pen
Smaug Pencil
Digital Sketch

Linework
Lycan Lines
Smaug Lines
Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad

Digital
Comical Dragon
Fondue Bunny Boy
Horse
Photomanipulation
Kraken
My Own Character

Traditionally Coloured
Kancolle Shipgirl
Thranduil
Smaug Semi Coloured

:dollar: PRICING

Send me a message of what you would like, your budget, and the subject.
I will give you quote.
Price ranges between $10 - $300 depending on what you need (ex. Covers, internal scenes, Chapter heads, Wordmark logo …etc. )
First time author deals available.

My Current rates can be found here Commission Rates

Commercial Usage tends to be double the pricing. Please also note that these may not apply to you as I give HG Titles a flat rate bundle.

:love_letter: CONTACT ME

If you are interested, shoot me a message (preferably through Instagram and describe your vision. I can do cover art, titles, logos and concept sketches.

Please include what your intent of use for the artwork, you are interested in.
If you are unsure, I can help with that too.

CURRENT STATUS: :green_heart:

Open for both commissions and Projects!

:open_file_folder: SLOTS OPEN [2/3]

I will only be opening 3 slots at a time.
Projects will not be started full payment is received through paypal / the agreed upon method of payment.

1. BOARD GAME
  2. LIFE OF A LICH

In the back: Guenevere - HOLD

:package: Completed / Published Game Titles

Links will be updated and attached when your game is published
(Note that only CoG and HG works will be featured here)

1. Tokyo Wizard by @adrao
  2. Lost in the Pages by @Felicity_Banks @adrao @Cecilia_Rosewood @Sashira
  3. Highway Wars by @adrao
  4. Birth of a Superhero "

Misc.

:scroll: BASIC RULE OF THUMB (for ANY creative services)

When ever you’re looking into a creative service not just from me, this is good to know:

Good :heavy_plus_sign: Cheap :arrow_forward: Slow
Cheap :heavy_plus_sign: Fast :arrow_forward: Ugly
Fast :heavy_plus_sign: Good :arrow_forward: Expensive

Good :heavy_plus_sign: Cheap :heavy_plus_sign: Fast :arrow_forward: Impossible / Requires an immense amount of motivation

36 Likes

Cool art! Looking at your dA account compared to your more recent pieces, seems like you’ve been improving a lot.

I don’t have any work for you myself, but good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for offering your services.

1 Like

You really have awesome pieces of art and wonderful linearts ^^
I would love one myself, but … ah well ^^

Anyway, keep up the good work and thank you for offering your services! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Your art is super adorable!!! We do our own, as well, but should the need arise, I’ll keep you in mind. I hope you get some interest from this! Good luck!

1 Like

@Falingard YEUP! always improving :blush:

@Nekumura I do personal commissions as well If incase you were wondering haha
Just send me a message :wink:

@MizArtist33 Thankyou~! :heart: I hope so too XD but thanks! I haven’t had the chance to check out your story yet but I’ve seen some pretty snazzy reviews , Hoping to do that soon but I’m low on funds to get any more CoG / HG stories :sweat:

Wow, you draw beautifully! That line art! Someone has got to hire you. Good luck :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Fantastic work, anyone would be lucky to have you.

1 Like

@iris
@James_Dean

:heart: Thanks you both!

1 Like

First and foremost <3 your Harley Quinn…If I do ever get back to my story I would definitely hit you up, just wow you have skills, mad skills bro. Might have to request a commission piece.

Oh and Tiffany total cutie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did I miss this thread before? Your artwork is excellent. Just wow. I particularly like your line work. And that cute dragon. A couple of the links don’t seem to work though. :frowning:

Eep! I was just unlucky 13 like. I hope someone else quickly comes along and likes it too. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you! LOL

Hm? which links don’t work? they were working before XD

Fondue Bunny Boy doesn’t work. Can’t remember if there was others or if I just tried to click twice.

And yay! No longer 13 likes. :four_leaf_clover:

Hm, looks like I didn’t motice this thread either. Anyways, really like your work ^^

2 Likes

it’s working for me but
if you wanted to see it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ahahaha! He’s forgot to put his clothes on, apart from his scarf! Get him a blanket! He must be cold!

:rabbit2: :snowflake:

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for! Will send PM straight after this! (great artwork, btw!)

1 Like

update: I can’t edit main post but this is an ongoing topic

1 Like

Have a moderator turn the original post into a wiki post and you should then be able to update it.

3 Likes

Your Arts fantastic and I specially love your line work. The skill you do with your dragon was phenomenal!

2 Likes