You can kind of do that with the video game Smite. All the characters are gods and you fight each other in a Moba type game.
As for my choice, I’d choose Hades hands down. As for my power sets.
Lower tier powers
- spirit summoning/manipulation
- negative emotion manipulation
- ability to see anyones time left
- shadow/darkness creation/manipulation
Mid tier powers
- drain life essence
- regeneration via using life essence
- healing others via life essence
- soul reading (able to see any beings past, alignment, sins, karmic level, lies and powers)
- shadow step (move between shadows/darkness in the area)
- teleport (using shadows as gates can teleport to distant places)
- shadow clones
Top tier powers
- decay (forcibly and rapidly age both the living and non living)
- possession (can change into a phantom form and possess and control both the living and non living.)
- ressurection (forcibly recall a beings soul into their if possible restored body or into the body of a living being.)
- limited area time manipulation (hasten, slow, stop, reverse time of yourself, others and objects, but at the cost of your own life force)
Lots of powers I know, but hey I’d be a demi-god and these seemed to fit the bill with Hades as my father. And it was fun creating this list.