If you had 3 Superpowers, what would they be?

Invisibility ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You could choose more you know!

I would have to go with Mechanokinesis, Elemental Immunity and Projectile Immunity

stop time and teleportation? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There you go,much better!

Can you please explain mechanokinesis?

Dc Wikia says this, Sometimes called “Mechanical Communication”, “Technopathy” or
"Technokinesis", Mechanokinesis is a term used to describe the ability
of some characters to mentally control technological constructs,
computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as
"technology"

Like aeroplane and ships?

machine control techokinisis and all its other names means anythin mechanical from toasters and coffee machines to trucks nuclear subs and 747’s

Subsistence: to survive extreme periods without food water or air.
Lazarus effect: resurrection and revitalization/recovery hours after death
Small item transmogrification: change any hand sized item into any other item of similar weight. Paper into money, tin can into keys, lead into gold ect…
With this set up your can lay low and live a happy life without needing all that showy stuff. Exist in the shadows and pull the strings.

Yup,I agree. Imo there is no need for opness,it would make the people sad or crazy.

If i have too fear a power Lazarus effect when up top

After seeing the movie seeing someone with type of ability is too be fear if u ask me, its cool in all but still

Absolute Condition- Basically, being completely and utterly perfect in every way compared to the rest of my species. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Condition

Reality Warping- Being able to alter the very fabric of reality to my will, including bypassing and changing the very laws of physics that govern the universe. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

Energy Manipulation- Being able to take energy from anywhere and convert it into a different form or store it. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Manipulation

Absolute Condition to become a peak human, basically being better at something then the best person in that area of expertise, ever. So I would be smarter than Einstein, more combat trained than Navy Seals, etc.

Reality Manipulation to absolutely crush my opponents-what happens if the source of their powers disappear? Or they were never born, erased from existence as soon as they opposed me? Reality Manipulation allows me to do this.

Energy Manipulation is just icing on the admittedly quit good cake. If for some reason I cannot reality warp away my opponents I take all their energy, freezing them for as long as I wish, or killing them. I can also use this to form passive shields and energy constructs, at its most basic forms.

So yeah. I’d like to see something that can stand up to that (besides omnipotence, obviously).

Then again, if I was lazy… http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence

Reality Warping, Immortality and Omniscience.

Omnicompetence and Immortality.

The third can be some kind of mind control or such, I don’t particularly care.

Yeah, that’d do it. Admittedly, I could have chosen better, but I just went with Reality Manipulation and randomly chose two others.

Both of those powers can be reality warped away, and doesn’t defend against reality warping. Zassuen’s combo worked because omniscience allowed him to attack first and reality warp my powers away.

There’s a great Kelly Link story called “Magic For Beginners” where a character says that if you have the power to turn invisible, you have to take off your clothes, lest your clothes be seen; if you choose to fly, it’s really cold up there.

So the real question between flying and turning invisible hinges upon whether you want to wear no underwear, or wear long underwear.

I always think about that.

Since I don’t want to be a hero and rather prefer to simply live a good life with a mild popular following I’d simply want to have a great learning curve when picking up new hobbies. I want to be better at art? Boom, Sims levels of improvement. Also, I’d pick the ability to be okay with no sleep - more productivity at the cost of nothing! Since that is only two out of three powers, I’d pick the power to relive my memories, not to influence them, but to live them anew just like how they happened. That’d be nice. :blush:

Your set of powers could be countered by Omnilock alone. Though i wouldn’t pick it, too overpower.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock

See a lot of folks pickin’ omnipotence, omniscience, and other omni-stuff. I’d just like to assert my place as the OG mad god. Have a nice day.

One other note, if you exist outside of everything, you don’t really exist at all. So omnilock beats absolutely nothing. Whoever came up with that power is just the grown-up version of the kid with the everything-proof shield, it’s silly and it doesn’t mean anything.