If you had 3 Superpowers, what would they be?

Go back in your room, Scarlet Witch. You’re still grounded for almost wiping away all the mutants!

I can imagine Magneto saying that to her. She really did pull a Thanos when she did that…

I guess I would want three powers Water Manipulation, Air Manipulation and the ability to read people’s minds. I would not be a hero, and would use my powers for the good of the many. I would make sure to make criminals to afraid to commit crimes and would eliminate any who are too evil/too forgone to be redeemed.

Water Manipulation would be used to freeze water, control water and control people’s blood.
Air Manipulation would be used to control oxygen
Reading people’s minds is well reading peoples minds to find out if they ever committed crimes or are evil.

More or less I would in the end be a villain and at some point be stopped by a hero or though overwhelming force.

Psionic Manipulation
Scientikinesis

These two are enough. You could almost be a god with these lol

Mind Control
Time Manipulation
Knowledge of everything, yes, everything

I don’t understand why people want omniscience, wouldn’t it make life boring if you knew everything that will happen ? What’s the appeal for you ?

Probability manipulation. Basically the power of luck. Would make sense for a MC since let’s face it, things usually work out for you :joy:. Imagine Domino from Deadpool 2

Knowing everything doesn’t mean clairvoyance. Sure with enough data you can make a pretty good guess as to what the future holds but you never really know until it happens. Kinda like superposition, you know it’s there but you don’t know what it is until you observe.

I think the main appeal for me is just the knowledge in itself. And also may be the bragging rights, can you imagine solving the Riemann Hypothesis just for the laughs? Mathematicians would be screaming in their sleep

Omnipotence, Omniscience and Immortality