I will be working on an new game

If you want make Vikings theme story then the Vikings (TV series) is a good example the theme. Not like same thing you make, but you get some idea how the people worship Norse mythology gods and how they applied it to their daily lives. Also a slave and a free man is treated differently in their point of view. For Odin they shall fight with honor and not fear death for they want to go to Valhalla.

Also the TV show has funny clash when the Vikings invade England and they are baffled by the religion Christianity as they compare it to their Norse Gods. They also had some funny dialog/s when they first see the cross and relics even the monks they say are strange people.

Will this Viking game be historical accurate? Because a lot of people are inaccurate historically when it comes to Vikings.

Here is a video to watch about Vikings showing you that they are not the stereotypical raiding barbarians.

1 Like

Hm…what about absolutely new ideas for games? Why shouldn`t you to combine styles? For example, you can try to combine Vikings and futuristic style to make the story like in the future they appeared one more time after the Armagedon? And they will have mutation and abnormal level of aggression?) )

1 Like

Futuristic Viking … Do you mean Vikings with energy weapons like laser axes and claymores? (reminds me of shadowrun for some reason…)

yes, maybe something like this, but an accent should be made on their superpower and supermind)) and there will be 2-3 great tribes which want to populate the planet after the mankins extinction to build there their empire. They will fight for their outlook because it is very different from the vision of other tribes

Energy weapons + Vikings + super mutants= Mind Blown XD sound awesome

Just imagine what graphics you can design for shis game…)

At one point we were talking about history… but suddendly, it changed to Nords with super mutants powers and energy weapons…

Welcome to the world of IMAGINATION.

:smiley: or… maybe there took part drugs ahaha))

2 Likes

Yup … Definitely drugs … And stimpacks …

2 Likes

…I eat mushrooms and watch the carpet)) :smile:

1 Like

Shrooms all day! XD especially in pizza (wait… I don’t like mushrooms …)

1 Like

Thanks God you like pizza, otherwise I thought that you are abnormal) Mushoom vegeterian)) :smiley:

1 Like

I eat everything … Well except fish … I hate those

1 Like

:smile_cat:- he likes fish

1 Like

Mew! My cats eat those all the time … And now they are clawing my legs because they want more XD (P.S That hurts alot)

I believe imagination sets perfectly this game…

However, @Malimet And @WhiteLynx are taking the drugs to a personal level… cough too personal…

2 Likes

What? ) I joked) and you do not envy, otherwise @Malimet White Lynx will take his hungry cats here and you will not be good:))

I like the Vikings Idea and a chance to explore the Norse mythology but it’s still nice to add something new without straying too far that it might affect the game in a bad way.