Help with "I, Cyborg"

It was just a talk during a night with her, not actually settling down yet :slight_smile:

Thank you now i can win the race :smiley:

Does anyone know how to steal rowes ship? I tried the guide mentioned above but I still mess up

Hello there for the record, I just wanted to say this is by far my favorite game. I am having trouble tho. Can someone please tell me how to steal rowes ship from the sundial? I always seem to fail. Either it’s a bug, or it’s part of the story. In wich case there should be clearer hints about it. I have tried keeping my cool that didnt work. Then I have tried being a hothead no go. Please help i really want that ship.

Can someone please tell me how to steal rowes ship from the sundial? I always seem to fail. Either it’s a bug, or it’s part of the story. In wich case there should be clearer hints about it. I have tried keeping my cool that didnt work. Then I have tried being a hothead no go. Please help i really want that ship.

You can steal the ship successfully. There are three things that go into imitating Ypsilanti and fooling the outlaw techs. If you fail, the dialogue you overhear will tell you where you went wrong.

If you hear “Acted unsure about things Ypsilanti would know for certain”, that means your Knowledge:Ypsilanti score wasn’t high enough. Throughout the game, there are times when you have a chance to learn more about what Ypsilanti’s been doing for the past fifteen years. You need to have at least 37 in the Knowledge: Ypsilanti stat.

The other errors are related to with how well you imitate Ypsilanti’s personality. You can succeed at this test no matter what your stats are - BUT the right choices now depend on what choices you made earlier in the game. (Some of the conversations earlier in the chapter will give you hints about what to do, but I’m going to spell it all out.)

If you hear “I kinda liked Ypsilanti. This (gal|guy) is just an asshole” or “Ypsilanti’s an asshole. But I kinda liked this (gal|guy)”, then you need to think about the Heart of Gold stat. If you’re a decent person, Ypsilanti is self-centered - and vice-versa. If you have a high Heart of Gold score, you need to act like a jerk. If you have a low Heart of Gold score, you need to act like a better person. And if you’re somewhere in the middle, aim for somewhere in the middle.

If you hear “There’s no way Ypsilanti could’ve stayed that calm for that long” or "Ypsilanti Rowe knows how to keep (his|her) cool, that means you did okay with Heart of Gold, but didn’t do well with Hotheaded. If you’re Hotheaded, Ypsilanti is too; if you’re cool in a crisis, so’s Ypsilanti.

That’s the general approach. If we want to dig into the exact numbers …

At the beginning of the chapter, we check your personality stats.

If your Heart of Gold is 40 or lower, Ypsilanti’s Heart of Gold is High.
If your Heart of Gold is 50 to 41, Ypsilanti’s Heart of Gold is Kinda High.
If your Heart of Gold is 51 to 59, Ypsilanti’s Heart of Gold is Kinda Low.
If your Heart of Gold is 60 or higher, Ypsilanti’s Heart of Gold is Low.

If your Hotheaded is 60 or higher, Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is High.
If your Hotheaded is 51 to 59, Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Kinda High.
If your Hotheaded is 41 to 50, Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Kinda Low.
If your Hotheaded is 40 or lower, Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Low.

Every time you make a conversation choice when you’re talking to the outlaws, you have four choices. There’s a Hotheaded + Heart of Gold option, and Cool and Collected + Heart of Gold option, a Hotheaded + What’s In It For Me? option, and a Cool And Collected + What’s In It For Me? option.

You’re trying to match the values for Ypsilanti’s personality. (There’s a little wiggle room, though, so you don’t have to get it exactly right.)

• If Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is High, you want to choose all three Hotheaded options.
  • If Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Kinda High, you want to choose two Hotheaded options.
  • If Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Kinda Low, you want to choose one Hotheaded option.
  • And if Ypsilanti’s Hotheaded is Low, you want to choose one Hotheaded option.

Heart of Gold works the same way: three “good person” options if Ypsilanti’s is High, two if it’s Kinda High, one if it’s Kinda Low, none if it’s Low.

I said that there’s some wiggle room. In terms of actual numbers, that means that one or the other of the totals (but not both) can be off by one. So if you get Hotheaded right, and the right number for Heart of Gold was two but you had three (or one), you’ll still pass.

Earlier in the chapter, there’s some dialogue where people tell you about Ypsilanti’s personality. The different things they can tell you are based on those Low/Kinda Low/Kinda High/High categories.

how can i win the ships race? can someone help me? i lose all my money

How do u avoid getting turned into a machine at the last chapter by REGN BOGN?