I Can Hear You Neighbor (WIP)

Hi! @yb_minhee

I fixed the issues now.

The pronouns are fixed.

The character name for R is also fixed.

Changed the scene where MC will say "Name’s - - - ".

The problem with MC’s name has also been fixed.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs/issues in the game. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

sounds interesting but still nothing much to comment on yet. i like it, though. good luck with your wip!

5 Likes

Hello! @boobear_o

Thank you for your feedback; I sincerely appreciate it.

Current wordcount(Updated/Uploaded):3566 words
Wordcount (Not Uploaded/Not Edited): 8004 words

More updates will be posted once a week, or maybe none at all👀

7 Likes

I’d totally just use the thin walls to make some poorly timed jokes. Like, two of my neighbors are having this intense argument, there’s a moment of quiet between them and I just call out from my room “you can’t tell, but I’m mooning you right now to break the tension!”

Pretty sure there’d be a petition for me to leave by the end of the week

13 Likes

I actually have that scenario as an alternate ending of the story.:wink:

6 Likes

I never tried a slice of life kind of games, I thought it was boring. Well… until now.

Keep doing what you are doing. :partying_face:

4 Likes

This reminds me of something. If there’s an argument in my neighbor’s, I have this habit of screaming at them so loudly that they could hear me. One night I went outside my home to quell their arguments by screaming. They didn’t go mad; instead, they were scared by the horror that was coming from my mouth.

Yep, that’s me. Shutting up my neighbor’s mouths forcefully by screaming unintelligible words. You can say that I’m iron-tongued :laughing:

4 Likes

i never have the confidence to out right call out my neighbors or scream at them to shut up lmao. usually i just end up enduring it. im surprised you’re able to do that lmao

5 Likes

I’m the living embodiment of horror. Don’t open the door.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.