I Am Not The Hero [WIP - updated 5 Jan 2022]

Chapter 3!!! Lets go lets go lets go :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know, seems more like a self-aware 4th-wall breaking protagonist than anything.

6 Likes

Just discovered this if because someone on the reddit talked about it and boy am i astonished. Its good, its really good, the humor the self deprecation the writing is great because its easy to read and accessible. I love seeing the world glitch and the stats screen!!! its just great. Im pretty hyped about this project so keep going and good luck! kudos~

Love the update, I dunno why but even tho the protagonist seem to clearly be able to deviate from the plot™ I have more fun being evil and genuinely want to kill the chosen one™ (but also the night Lord so I can become night Lord in his place)

Though if I had one suggestion it would be that when the protagonist get the crown of light before the heroes to have a choice to give it to Ifrin. As my MC would do that so even if they are defeated the chosen one™ doesn’t get it. It just seem like too much a risk for my MC to keep it with themselves and not immediately put it far away from the heroes.

6 Likes

heck yeah, same! wonder if we can play both the chosen one and night lord against each other and conquer everything like a real chessmaster? that’d make for an awesome secret ending

2 Likes

@MeadowMellow Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it :blush:

@Asterya1 Thanks for the feedback! I definitely agree with your point about hiding the crown, I’ll be sure to add an option like that.

@snas I was not expecting so many people to want an evil MC. I’ll add more evil options going forward (and I’ll have a lot of fun doing it :smiling_imp:)

9 Likes

Lmao forgot how many times I’ve laughed and snickered playing this game. The metaness is just fcking awesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Also, noice writing! Keep it up :heart:

1 Like