I am back! here here!

The mighty, witty, humble, popular, exciting, loveable Joker is back to bring light into the dark pit you call your souls.
LET THE WELCOMING PARTY COMMENCE!

How modest :wink:

welcome

I forgot. I’m also modest. Now I just need some moderators to greet me…

Havenstone, Reaperoa, you know you wanna say hello. Even if you forgot about me… Say hello. Seriously.

@Talon5505 Pretty sure they’re asleep. Also, welcome back :slight_smile:

They will wake up for me. WAKE UP. WAKE UP FROM WHATEVER ODD FANTASIES YOU ARE IN. AND GREET ME. GREEEEEEEEET MÈ

On behalf of all of cog welcome back

Happy :wink: ^^

@Talon5505: who are you?

(Welcome back)

Well well, welcome home @Talon5505 :slight_smile:

heh… i like this strange man.

Welcome back to this magical world of things baked in pickle juice

With melted chocolate poorer on top.

Yes, the poorest of all melted and refrozen chocolate balanced on top of it before being lost forever in the bowels of this place!

Welcome back

can someone delete this discussion now? :stuck_out_tongue: jk

The Talon has returned! Honestly it’s about time as the atmosphere has been getting dry recently…

Yup not much humor out here anymore, people are just too focused of producing games and shit

How dare they

Man, it’s absurd. People come here to give and get feedback on their stories, and what do they do? GIVE AND GET FEEDBACK ON THEIR STORIES!

Yes. It disgusts me. When I say I only want feedback, It’s obvious I want random conversations and nonsense. Seriously, who would ONLY want what they request? Those people are lack creativity. NO MORE! FOR I AM HERE. THE INCARNATION OF CREATIVITY AND STUPIDITY