Oooo blood magic. This sounds pretty awesome

8 Likes

Hunter’s Dream?

Beast Hunter?

Temple revolving around Blood?

Fear the Old Blood?

26 Likes

Can’t help but react with a ‘why not both?’

As for the demo, it’s a bit early to judge but I’m interested so far.

8 Likes

Ooh this is the one from Interest check thread, right? I got that bloodborne vibe.

6 Likes

This wip seems interesting. I’ll be keeping an eye on this

1 Like

It got me “The Witcher” vibes, futher more with the stoic choices

15 Likes

Yeah, I’m very excited to be writing this!

Sanguine Sanctum!

That’s great to hear!

Bloodborne is one of my inspirations, indeed, but I didn’t post anything there.

That’s one of my inspirations too. The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny are great reads.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s only me and maybe it is only because I listen to Japanese flute music I feel more drawn to old Japanese legends xD

The Witcher vibe is more accurate without me listening to Japanese flute music xD
I really am interested in your game :smiley: maybe if you could would you please place a save system as well?

I sadly get an error message when I want to put in my own name / the name showed for the MC.
chap_1 line 320: Invalid indent? Expected an #option here, not *set

5 Likes

That’s fixed now.

Thanks. I’ll add dashingdon’s save system when Chapter 2 is out.

5 Likes

MC: “Oh, blood magic, sacrifices. Sounds like my type of place, why don’t you drag a few peasants there, just in case…”

Me: I VOLUNTEER AS PEASANT! Take me take me take me! :raising_hand_woman: :bangbang: :exclamation:

Superb demo, definitely interested in finding out more about both the crypt and the MC’s strange condition. I mean. . . If it’s bad enough for a beast to throw up, then MC sounds like the best mosquito repellent.

I will just stick myself close by and hope there won’t be any bites, vampires or otherwise. :woman_vampire:

10 Likes

By the Gods, fear it, Laurence

7 Likes

This looks very interesting and I hope it gets updated regularly.

2 Likes

Very promising

1 Like

The plot gives me Witcher vibes I love it

6 Likes

I like it i wad sad when demo ended rewlly good keepnup the awesome work

1 Like

Well, the choice of RO is not a choice of sexuality :slight_smile: unless choosing to romance either heir of Archduchy or his sister locks MC’s attraction to either men or women?
That would suck, I’m still not over SoH’s bi erasure :rofl:

Btw do you plan to make any social media or will you stick to thread only for now?

3 Likes

No, I don’t plan on locking MC attraction at all. You’ll be free to pursue whatever ROs you want, there’s more about this in Chapter 2.

Thread only for now but depending on the demand, I might create a Discord server or a Tumblr page, that’s more likely to happen when I release Chapter 3.

Thank you all for playing this and taking the time to comment. Chapter 2 is coming in a few days.

5 Likes

I just finished the demo, and I like it. I’m getting so much witcher vibes from it. I’m going to keep an eye on this story and can’t wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

A hoonter must hoont, even in a dream.

I accidentally mixed two different quotes, but I don’t care, I’m not fixing it

Thank

2 Likes