Hows my writing

So i somewhat wrote a choose your story around a year ago, but never finished it not sure if i should continue with it. Can someone give me their opinion on it. Oh and also their opinon on my writing.
http://chooseyourstory.com/story/fallen

@Aznxa
The storyline reminds me of a few of the JRPGs I used to love when I was younger. Very nostalgic, although I really wish that the added information wasn’t available so early on. It makes the plot a little predictable, in my opinion. Maybe try working some of the lore in throughout the story? If the main character has no memory, maybe have one of the other characters give him information on the world. It will help to add a bit more depth to your actual story.

Your writing itself seems very bare. It sounds more like a list of facts than a story. It’s something I struggle with myself, so don’t get discouraged by it. The only thing I can think of to suggest right now is to add a few of those extraneous descriptions that you really kind of have to sit down and think about. Describe the season, or the activity from the village, or whatever else you can think of in the setting.

I would absolutely encourage you to continue writing it if it’s something you want to continue! If you have a tale to share, tell it! No one else is going to do it for you. And if it isn’t perfect, you can always go back and change things when you have more experience in writing.

@CS_Closet thanks for the advice, I think I’ll take some writing classes this summer when school is out if i dont have to do summer school.