How to get the FBI ending in Life of a Mobster?

So I have been playing around with this game for God knows how long and i can never seem to get this ending, if anyone knows how, I would appreciate!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Since you are new you probably haven’t had a chance to read the rules yet.

Among them number 10 is “no advertising for coders. Do not advertise for coders. Most people here fancy themselves writers, not programmers. If you’re a coder that wants to pair up with a writer, feel free to say so. But writers, don’t advertise for coders.”

I’m gonna flag this post so a mod can close this thread. Don’t take it personally its just to keep everything tidy.

1 Like

Oh sorry i didn’t see that, and yes I am new. Thank you for informing me.

1 Like

It is against forum rules to ask for coders, but people are willing to help you if you have problems or questions concerning coding. I read that @Kelvin might be willing to help out, although he is busy with his own WIP I believe, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes it was brought to my attention that it isn’t allowed., I would rather not bother him as I do not want to disrupt anyone’s work schedule.

@ajakax on the contrary, please by all means interrupt my work!