How do you organise your WIP

I defined a format for all of my labels, so they can be recalled easily by remembering the particular events the label holds.

My label format goes like this

*label [content type][label number]_[a keyword that represents the event]
  • Content type: Usually, my label contains 3 kinds of… contents: choice body (C), simple passage (T), and subroutine (S)
  • Label number: Just a number to help me find a label chronologically (c1 is earlier than t2, and so on). Of course, you can create your own numbering rule.
  • Keyword: c3_book is a label that represents a choice body when the MC reads the book.

This is an example from my WIP

*label c3_book
*choice
	#Continue reading it.
		Well then, let's continue the read, shall we?
		[n/]Titled "The Great Calamity".

You open it and flip through the first few pages, back to where you just left it off.
		*page_break The Great Calamity
	#Actually, enough reading. Let's go to sleep instead.
		It's already late night and the candle is barely bright enough to light up your room.

So, you
		*goto t4_sleep
	*disable_reuse #Skim through the pages and see if I can find anything interesting.
		You pinch the edge of the book and begin skimming its pages. Due to its size, it doesn't take long for you to reach the final page. Other than that, there's no particularly interesting thing you can find, except…

Except for this weird scribble at the very-last page of the book. It's hard to tell what did it said as the scribble is barely readable.
		*goto c3_book
3 Likes