Honor Amongst Thieves (WIP) — Updated 1/27/2024

@LeoneWrites found this: line 2053: No selectable options

1 Like

Found this error

1 Like

Good luck with that code and loved the update and getting to see a bit more of your story :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried every single option and got the same error

2 Likes

:: nudges and grins :: we were warned that’s where it currently ends until the issue gets resolved.

1 Like

Damn I forgot about this XD. Good to see it got an update though. @LeoneWrites so there is this little problem.

1 Like

Yeah so fortunately the author of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - An affair of the heart, helped me find one of the issues in my code! So now I just need to fix a few other issues and I’ll re-upload the files. Thank you for your patience!

23 Likes

Oh my bad I didn’t see that someone already pointed it out.

1 Like

No problem :joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

Really enjoying the novel✨You really good at writing.

Haven’t got the update yet due to this error:

1 Like

If this has already been pointed out you can ignore this xD

2 Likes

Okay, the game should no longer break at the docks or the dye pavilion! I don’t know if the other part of the demo will hold up and I don’t have time to check it, so I’ve decided to end this short update at the end of visiting the two locations!

Thank y’all for your patience and for helping me figure this out!

I’ll talk to y’all soon!

42 Likes

Just finished the demo and liked it quite a bit, always wanted a story centered around being a thief, hope we get to put our skills to use soon.
Looking foward to the next update!

1 Like

Whew! Okay, so I did a small update!

Now you have the option to go to see Desma fight at the pits and possibly even get involved. I also fixed a few small bugs.

Thank y’all for being patient and I’m finally getting back in the swing of things, so hopefully the story can start progressing more!

Thanks again!

58 Likes

Enjoyed the little update other then a few typos nothing jumped out wrong so good job :smiley: and the plot thickens.

2 Likes

Whew! It’s been a while but I have updated the demo!
It would have been longer, but with missing files and frustration, I just decided to let this update end on a bit of a cliff hanger.

Let me know if it breaks and I hope y’all enjoy!

As always, thank you for your patience!! :heart:

58 Likes

Hello glad you’re back I get to see how you’re among the thieves are gonna do Now* It’s steal a sangria battle

1 Like

I’m actually very scared for the situation now after finishing this chapter I don’t trust the nobility because remembering history a lot of nobility has a lot of backstabbing a lot of betrayal

1 Like

I’m glad you’re excited for the story and you’re probably right to be a bit suspicious of the nobles!

9 Likes