Hong Kong Blood Opera Updated 16th January

Okey dokey. Hope it goes well.

Ok, it shoulds be ok now. There’s about 80,000 playable words in the demo at the moment.

2 Likes

Alrighty then To the Buick!

1 Like

Noticed Jane Do instead of Jane Doe at one point.

1 Like

*selectable_if (crazy > 44) Climb in through the sunroof and politely ask for a lift

Blood Opera Hong Kong
by Jose Garcia
Show Stats Restart Settings

The gunman is dressed in motorcycle leathers. He’s holding the gun steady but he’s not calm. You get a good look at his face. He’s seventeen years older and has put on a bit of a weight but it’s him.

“Spin” You say.

His eyes go wide. “name… is that you”

Name…is that you indeed

Question, since this is essentially an action movie will there possibly be a ki thing or some other stuff like that if you go full on martial arts? Just wondering.

There is chi and daitan. Ki is more Japanese I think.

1 Like

I enjoy how you can be a mixture of Stoic and a Jackie Chan movie. Like an emotionless ryo hazuki with pulling down pants crazy shenanigans.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll incorporate fixes on the next update.

From if you introduce yourself to Seiko

Hello I’m {name}"

“My name is Seiko…”

“Did you know her?.”

Seiko looks down at Baiyu. “Only by reputation.”

“So why are you here?”

So how do you “Fall for Baiyu hard and fast” or is she gender locked? I’m curious since I keep restarting.

2 Likes

you need high roman

1 Like

I think I have to change the Selectable ifs either dropping the condition or changing them to hide ifs

Two stats bugs I found one is crazy after the roof fight in first chapter and the second one when you get asked what do today when you choice the sword choice

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. It’s much appreciated.

I get this error when selecting „Perhaps we should get to know each other a little better” while speaking to Baiyu.

Highest I got be being a silent torrent of emotions and reading comic books was 51 and still not enough.

Thank you for pointing that out. I have frozen the writers out of the romantic content. I am rethinking that selectable if.

Ahh ok just wanted to make sure. Want to test it thoroughly make sure everything is intended .