Home: Let's Go Back (WIP) (Demo) (Update 20/9/2021)

Thank you for the feedback! I will take a look at it and hope that it’ll be coming on the next update! For now, I will proceed with the story for chapter 1, so please bear with me :smiley:

3 Likes

I have some questions?
•will there be more classes?
•will we be able to make companions(other than people from earth)?
•will we be able to make a guild?
•if we choose swordsman as a class can we still use some magic?
•are classes evolvable?
•will there be a class like the one in solo levelling(if you know what i mean)?
Note:you dont have to answer all my questions

4 Likes

An option that seemed to be an internal monologue getting me killed was rather dumb. (Third option when commenting on the second city.) No health loss, just instant death to someone who came to help.
And with no save system, filling out all the details again is a chore.

When you include an outcome like that, you should also take into account the implications of well, a city local freely able to lop off a new arrival’s head.
Is that seriously legal there? Do they just chop off the heads of anyone who isn’t polite, even if they came to help repel demons? How does the city even get trade if locals can seemingly kill outsiders if they want? How have they not gotten in trouble for this?
It makes no sense.

2 Likes

i just found the demo on dashingdon while looking around for new WIP to keep an eye on and i must admit im hooked on this !

im a huge Isekai fan myself from Anime to Light novels and i just loved the premise of this so far

cant wait for more as I’m definitely be watching out for it

2 Likes

Sorry guys. I just got hold of my laptop, so I’m gonna answer all the questions so far. Thank you for all the questions and feedback, I’ll be sure to give an answer and give some thought about the feedback!

*There are a total of 32 classes available (7 that’s been shown up and 25 more are hidden).
*The stories are based on people from Earth, so the characters outside from Earth are not possible to be ROs or companions (might change my mind later on).
*No you can’t make your own guild (but a party is possible).
*Some classes can use magic, some are not.
*The classes are not evolvable.
*No answer.

I’ll add up a save system real soon.

I also think that is a bit off the sense, I’ll change it later. Thank you for the reminder.

Thank you for the support! I’ll be sure to give more updates.

4 Likes

So will we some kind of cheat magic/talent or system like the one’s in isekai mangas.

3 Likes

It really depends on…
*it might be a spoiler so I’ll hold on to it for later.

3 Likes

The suspense it kills me sometimes.
Oh and a very important note:if you drop this wip out of boredom I will isekai you to another world with the help of trunk-kun😉
Best of luck!

5 Likes

Oh and whats the max level the mc can reach.

4 Likes

I’m sure to take it into notes :joy:, and don’t worry, I’m not gonna drop it anytime. Hope for more of your supports, thank you!

It’s actually 200, but it’s not capped, so you can still gain more levels after 200. It’s just that, the exp needed after level 200 are a lot-very.

5 Likes

I’m sorry that, only now it has a save plugin. I just create the save plugin in the demos, hope it won’t be a chore anymore. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Are there any achievements in the current demo?

1 Like

For now, the achievements are not for the demos. It will be available once chapter 1 gets more stories.

Really appreciate your passion for my demos, @Mohib_Waris !! :triumph:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m all in.

1 Like

And the gender doesn’t show up in the demo ( propably a bug)

1 Like

I’ll get it done on the next update. Thank you!

1 Like

Announcement!

Home: Let’s Go Back will not be updating until I finish chapter 1.

After choosing your job, the stories will have a big impact on the game system. Thus, I’m postponing the update for 1 month from now.

I’ll still upload the daily progress on my Tumblr and Twitter.

If you have any questions regarding the game or updates, feel free to contact me. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your consideration. :pray: :blush:

11 Likes

Ok ( internal saddness :sob: )

2 Likes

I’m really sorry, the game will be boring if I continue on the minor updates. So I intend to switch to major updates instead, on September 20th. Thank you! :cry:

8 Likes

It’s okay ,we are all excited and supporting you :slight_smile:

4 Likes