You were one of the most promising detectives within the city, bearing a reputation for exposing the crimes of influential people together with a partner.
However, after a few months break full of reflecting upon the tragedy that you may have caused, you are now forced to work for the marshal as probation, capturing heinous criminals under the radar. You’re not supposed to question your orders, and you’re definitely not supposed to conduct investigations on your own.
But when you realize that your current task involves the mess that you’ve created in the past and someone unexpected surrenders for a certain crime, you are faced with a dilemma. Will you stick to the orders you’ve been given? Or will you start making your own move? Conspiracies start piling up, and you will have to depend on your best skills to survive in the city, especially now that certain people are continuously suffering from strange hallucinations that may just change everything.
Maybe this is your opportunity to regain the reputation you have lost…or destroy it entirely.
LINK FOR THE DEMO: Hollowed Minds
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Create your own character’s name, appearance, and sexual orientation.
- Become the hero of the city or be viewed as the villain.
- Cultivate your relationships (romance, friendship, alliance, hostility).
- Develop favored skill sets.
- Find out the secrets of the city and choose what to do with them.
I’ll add more details next time when you finally get a chance to meet all of them in the story. I’d like to avoid giving too much spoilers if I can.
- Age: 24
- Appearance: Brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, fair skin
- Age: 30
- Appearance: Short black straight hair, brown eyes, brown skin
Owen Russell (m)
- Age: 26
- Appearance: Short black curly hair, blue eyes, dark skin
Jade Stein (f)
- Age: 22
- Appearance: Long auburn wavy hair, brown eyes, brown skin
- 1/11/2021. 27,000+ words
Please don’t hold back on giving feedback and suggestions, especially if you spot inconsistencies. I’m also entertaining questions, if you have some. This would be the 1st Book in a trilogy, but I’ll make sure that every part will still be able to stand on its own.