High School Revenge (WIP) (Chapter 3 OUT NOW, Mar 24, 2024)

I don’t know if I want revenge or not. I definitely want answers though. But I think I’m leaning towards getting revenge on people who do not feel bad to what they did to my MC

9 Likes

Honestly, I’ve always wanted the revenge rout. The only people I might have spared would have been Dylan and Olivia, but I would have most likely just wanted answers from them. Now, however, I don’t think I’ll spare Dylan! I still want my answers from both him and Olivia, but with the way his life turned out, and how now he’s hanging out with the bullies and all that… let’s just say he has to be very convincing in order to make me spare him. Oh, I also might spare Connor… might! But Issac is going down!

7 Likes

I’m really curious too on why Dylan has changed that much (maybe a way of surviving) idk but I’m so eager to know more about their lifes!!

6 Likes

“Did you really just offer me orange juice next to chocolate and ice cream?”

PRAISE

the video.

Please put cone or sandwich after. It’s bothering me…

Ah no special dialogue for changing my name to Holliday…

Space after son. Remove.

things

Says the rich boy…

Also the done while researching the targets was gone part way through and I had to go through everyone.

He’s no father of mine!

I became a cat fish, blackmailer and a burglar all in one chapter!

10 Likes

Who however distinctly remembers what it was like to be poor(er) and geeky. The mc didn’t grow up rich, though probably still middle to upper middle class given the kind of job and aspirations first dad seems to hold.

Rich is also relative, are we still poorer than some of them or are we far richer now.

And that right there is why our mc was apparently a “skinny fat” kid and younger teen. :unamused:

Why?

Because he might be an ally against Michael

Skinny fat kid…
So confused.

12 Likes

I’m loving the update! Got that Burt kid to do my bidding on the first try :stuck_out_tongue:
I can’t wait to see the revenge you’ve got planned for our bullies!! I’m hoping they’ll revolve around their interests right? It’ll be fun to shave someone’s head or “trip” them up on the baseball field. It’ll be hard to get a scholarship with a broken ankle!:blush:

1 Like

The update was great :+1: and I can’t wait for some justice :smirk:

1 Like

Give me more :triumph::triumph::triumph: I can’t stand the wait and my revenge

2 Likes

My congratulations to author for an excellent second chapter.Story has remained compeliing and with 8 bullies the story can get 8 more chapter a making 10? Anyways I am looking forward for future updates.

I’d like gray eyes too.

3 Likes

Hmm I’d like natural glowing purple eyes and a moded Ferrari.

4 Likes

Or Targaryen purple eyes?

1 Like

Or wear colored contacts.

1 Like

It’s natural purple glowing or nothing…
No half measures in anything.

1 Like

Dye my hair? HAH, I’ll shave it

2 Likes

Yup, sorry for the late replies. Just logged in today :sweat_smile:. I’m excited for this story, this sounds like a lighthearted (or not) revenge story and I’m here for it. Love your story!

!!!

So, I fixed some of the typos @Dark_Stalker noticed (thanks) and I added the grey eyes because, I mean, why not? I don’t think I’ll add contacts at the moment since I’ll have to think of moments where we could get caught for wearing (or not) them. I like the shaving the head idea. That’s nice. Also, @Drakeye, skinny fat is a thing. :laughing: I discovered it after watching too many workout videos.

Another thing; I won’t finish the chapter for another week (sorry :disappointed_relieved:) because I’m going on a long trip. I wanted to thank you all very much for the support and, after seeing your reactions for this chapter, I can say that I’m really motivated.

16 Likes

Ehhh, we’ve waited a few months for this Update… A week or so is nothing in comparison. You take your time, Sucof, and have a Fun/Great/Well-Deserved/Relaxing vacation!!! :smiley:

Now for this new update I just read… I did like choosing MC character-building, that was Funn… Buuutttt now I can’t wait for when MC finally gets to “re-meet” his old classmates - (MC’s emoji’s) :kissing_heart: (what their really thinking) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

:smiley:

4 Likes